Chapter 20

It was Sunday afternoon and we were still in bed, he had his arm wrapped around me holding me close. Sunday was the one day we were able to lay in bed and just talk. 

"Darry?" I asked rolling over on my stomach so I could look at him. 

"Yeah?" He rolled on his side so he was facing me.

"Have you ever thought about having kids?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I think they would be fun." He smiled. "Wait you aren't?" He asked quickly. 

"No." I laughed a bit. "I'm just wondering. I think they would be too, but I want to be married before I have kids." I smiled to myself. "When do you want to start having them?" I asked. 

"I feel like anytime, I mean, we are doing really well together and with money." He thought. "I mean as soon as you want to get married we could." He shrugged. 

"Is that how you are going to ask me to marry you?" I laughed looking at him. 

"Well I wanted to make sure you would say yes." He smirked. 

"Is that really a question?" I rolled my eyes. 

"I promise I'll really ask you when I have time to get a ring." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile either. "Promise to act surprise." He laughed. 

"Of course." I smiled. 

"When do you want to plan it for?" He asked. 

"A November wedding sounds nice." I smiled. 

"That's like 3 months away?" He asked. 

"So, it can be a small wedding here. I really want to try and have a kid soon and that way we would be married before I start showing if we start trying." I smiled a bit. 

"Okay." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "So in three months we are going to get married and we can start trying to start a family. Today is a good day." He smiled and kissed me, pulling me close. 

"Yep." I smiled and kissed him. "But lets go out tonight." I smiled getting up. 

"Go where?" He asked. 

"Dinner. We rarely get to eat just ourselves, and to celebrate." I smiled. "Also to maybe set the mood." I smirked getting up to get dressed. 

He did too and we went out to the living room for a while before we started to get ready to leave. I went back to our room to get ready once it started to get later. Darry came in and got ready then left to wait on me. 

Darry's POV

"Ready?" I asked when she went out to the living room where I was with the gang. 

"Yeah." She smiled. 

"Okay, I need to grab something really quick." I got up and went to our room to grab something. "Ready?" I asked when I came back out and took her hands.

"I was ready before you were." She laughed. 

"Good, well then I want to ask you something." I started to get nervous as I knelt down on one knee. "Morgan, will you marry me?" I asked pulling a ring out. 

"Darry." She gasp. "Yes, yes of course yes!" She yelled pulling me into a hug and kissed me. 

Morgan's POV

I held him close. "I love you." I mumbled into his ear. 

"I love you too babe." I smiled and kissed her. 

"Congrats guys!" The gang all yelled. 

I smiled and looked at the gang with tears in my eyes. "Thank you." I smiled looking back at Darry. 

"Come on, lets go eat." He put his arm around me and lead me out of the house. We walked to his pick up and he helped me get in. As he walked around the pick to get in,  I was looked at my ring. "Do you like it?" He asked. 

"Yes." I grinned.  "I love it." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He held my hand as we drove to the Dingo to eat. We went in and sat down. "So had you been planning that?" 

"Yeah." He shrugged. 

"So this morning was really just to make sure I would say yes?" I laughed looking at him. 

"Yeah, I wanted to do it in front of the gang and I wanted to make sure you would say yes and that I wasn't rushing it." He smiled a bit. 

"You are the sweetest thing ever." I smiled at him. "I love you." 

"I love you too." He smiled. 

We talked as we ate. After we walked to go get ice cream. He never once let go of my hand. I couldn't  stop smiling or stop looking at my ring all through the evening. We started to drive back home and talked a bit. "So do you really want to plan on the wedding in November?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I mean if you want too." I nodded. 

"Yeah, I just want to make sure now that it's real and not just talk that you still want too." He smiled. 

"Do you want to still have a kid?" I asked quietly. 

"Of course." I smiled and kissed her hand. 

"I mean like start trying now?" I bit my lip. 

"If you want too." He nodded. 

"Yeah." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "We can tonight." I blushed a bit when I saw him smirking.

We got back to the house, everyone was gone. I figured Darry really had all this planed but I really didn't care. We went back into our room and he started to kiss me, he kissed down my neck as he laid me down on the bed. 

After we laid in bed and my head was on his chest and he was rubbing my back. "I love you." I mumbled and kissed his chest. 

"I love you too." He smiled squeezing me. "I can't wait until we start a family and make it official." He held me close. 

"Me either." I grinned. We talked a little bit more before it started to get late. "Good night. I love you." I kissed him. 

"Good night. I love you too." He kissed me back.