Chapter 24

Darry's POV

The doors slowly opened and I look at them, Morgan stepped out and looks amazing. A smile grew on my face as I watched her walk up to me and the priest marrying us. When she reached us I took her hand. "You look amazing." I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. 

She smiled up at me in response at the priest started. 

Morgan's POV

I slowly walked up the isle, everyone was staring at me but I couldn't take my eyes off Darry. He looked amazing.  When I got to them Darry whispered something but I was too nervous to really listen so I smiled. The priest started and I was barely able to listen I was so nervous. 

"I do." I heard Darry say and smiled at him. 

"I do." I said back after the priest asked me. 

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. 

Darry grabbed me and pulled me into him, kissing me. The gang all began to holler as we kissed. I pulled away and smiled as he pulled me down the isle. We went into the house into our room to change. "I love you." He mumbled pulling me into a hug when the door closed. He kissed me roughly and held me close. 

"I love you too." I smiled into the kiss. We made out for a while before I pulled away. "Darry." I laughed. "We need to change, they are going to be waiting on us before long." I kissed his cheek and changed into a different dress. 

"Here." He came up behind me and zipped it up. He kissed my shoulder and I smiled turning around to face him. 

"Thank you." I smiled. He quickly changed his shirt. "Ready?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He nodded and took my hand as we walked to the kitchen. 

"Congrats!" All the girls yelled when they saw us. 

"Thanks." We smiled. 

"All the food is ready when ever you are ready to eat." Evie smiled. 

"Okay, I'll go get the guys." I went outside and Darry followed me. 

"You guys hungry?" Darry asked. They had just finished setting up the dance floor and the music. 

"Congrats." They all came over to us. Soda and Pony both gave me a hug. 

"But of course we are hungry." Steve laughed. 

"Come on." I laughed and we went inside to the kitchen. We started to go through the food and filled our plates. We went to go eat outside, they set up a bunch of tables to the side. 

We talked all while we ate, then once we were done we started to dance. We spent a couple of hours dancing, they played some slow songs along with some fast songs. I was really happy when I looked around to see everyone having a good time. 

After a couple of hours I went to go sit down and rest and Darry came over. "Everything okay?" He asked. 

"Of course. I'm just starting to get tired." I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Do you want to leave?" He asked. 

"No, we can stay for a while longer, it's okay." I smiled. 

"Okay, if you want to get going let me know." He kissed my forehead before going back out to the dance floor.  I watched him dance with everyone else. 

Soda came over to me after a while. "You okay?" He asked. 

"Yes." I laughed. "Your bother already checked on me." I smiled looking at him. 

"I'm really glad you have each other. He's always happy now that you are around." 

I smiled at him. "Thanks Soda. I really hope you guys don't mind me always being around." 

"Of course not, you are a great cook!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed too. "But really I do enjoy you being around." He nodded. 

I smiled. "I'm going to go dance." I got up and went to the dance floor with Darry. 

"What were you talking about?" He asked pulling me close. 

"Stuff." I shrugged and smiled. "How much longer do you want to stay?" I asked. 

"When ever works with me." He smirked and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He mumbled into my ear. 

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed him. 

"Do you want to leave?" He asked. 

"If you want." I smiled at him. 

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. We went back into our room to put our bags in the car, they were already gone. "Someone probably already took them out." He grabbed my hand. We went back to the back yard to say bye. 

"Enjoy your honeymoon." The girls all hugged me. 

"Don't have too much fun." The gang all smirked and Darry rolled his eyes. 

"Bye everyone." We waved. 

"Pony Soda behave." He yelled back. Soda gave a thumbs up before we pulled out and started driving. It was already pretty late but we wanted to get there tonight. 

"I love you." Darry grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and lean into him. "You feeling okay?" He asked slowly sliding his hand to my stomach. 

"Yeah." I grabbed his hand and held it. "I'm okay." I smiled.

"Good." He kissed my hand as we drove for a while. 

We drove in silence for the most part but we talked a little bit, after a couple hours we switched so I could drive. 

Finally we got to the hotel and went up to our room. I laid down on the bed. "I'm so tired." I laughed. 

"I am too." He groaned and laid down on the bed beside me. He slowly started to kiss me, he pulled away after a while and smiled. "I'm going to go take a shower. We can finish that when I get out." He grinned. 

"Okay." I smiled he went to go take a shower and I took off my dressed and laid down under the covers. Within seconds I was fast asleep. 

Darry came out about 15 minutes later and saw me sleeping. He laid down beside me and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Mrs. Curtis." He kept an arm around me as he fell asleep. 

Authors note: Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and sorry for the really slow updates, I've kinda took a break with the holidays and everything else. Hopefully I'll start posting again on a fairly regular basis.