Chapter 29

We slept in pretty late, it wasn't very often we both could so it was nice, once we both finally woke up we stayed in bed for a while talking, we really didn't get to talk a lot recently so it was nice for us to catch up. 

"Do you want some breakfast?" He asked after a while. 

"Sure." I nodded and got up, we went to the kitchen, some of the gang was in the living room, but it look like they had already ate so he just started to make something for us. 

I sat at the table and watched him. "Ya know we haven't decided a name yet." I looked at him. 

"Do you have any ideas?" He asked. 

"Not really. Do you?" I shook my head.

"Just something normal preferably." He grinned, I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I can promise that." 

He finished making breakfast and we ate, after he cleaned up we went back to our room, so far we had the crib in a box, all his clothes, toys, and everything else he was going to need for the next couple months in boxes and we wanted to get organized. 

Darry had got a couple of shelves that he needed to put together with the crib. He sat on the floor surrounded by all the object trying to figure out where to start. 

"Do you want me to read to you the instructions?" I offered. 

"No I can get it." 

I rolled my eyes and watched him. After a while he still hadn't got anywhere. 

"Are you sure Darry? I can read them." I looked at him. 

"I can read them too, I did graduated." He snapped at me. 

I looked down before quickly getting up and leaving. I went into the kitchen and stood over the sink, lucky the gang was gone, I hated when they see us fighting, I feel like they already think we can't do this and fighting isn't going to help change their mind. 

"I'm sorry." I heard Darry mumble and wrap his arms around me. "I didn't mean to yell." 

I turned into him and buried my face into his chest. He pulled me close and held me. I pulled away after a while and wiped my eyes and looked down. 

"I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead. 

"I shouldn't have asked you to work on your day off." 

"No it's okay, it needs to get done." He shrugged. 

"I just wanted to help." 

"I know." He rubbed my side. 

I looked up at him. "I didn't mean to get this upset, it's just, you know." I mumbled. 

"I know." He smiled. "Do you want to come read the instructions and tell me what to do?  

"Yeah." I smiled at him, he turned and started heading back to our room. "Darry?" I stopped him. 

"What?" He asked as I pulled him in for a kiss. His hands went to my waist and pulled me close. When I pulled away he smiled. "I love you." 

"I love you too." I smiled and took his hand as we went back to our room. 

He sat back on the floor while I sat on the bed and started reading the instructions to him. After he build both shelves and the crib he sat down on the bed beside me. 

"We work pretty well together." I smiled at him. 

"Well I would hope so, we are having a baby." He smiled and kissed my cheek. 

I lean into him as we looked at what we had just completed. "Darry?" I sat up and looked at him. 

"Yeah?" He looked at me.

"Do you regret us deciding to have kids so early?" I asked bitting my lip. 

"I don't regret it, I'm just worried we won't have enough money." He sighed. 

I took his hand and held it. "I've notice you've been working more." I mumbled. 

"Yeah." He sighed. 

"I'm sorry." I looked at him. 

"It's not your fault." He shook his head. 

"Yeah it is, it was my idea. I didn't relaize how much money it cost and how much we have." I looked down. 

"Come on, stop blaming yourself for everything. It will work out, okay? I promise." He rubbed my side and kissed my forehead. I lean into him as he held me close. "Do you want to take a nap?" He asked after a while. "I'm tired." He laughed. 

"Sure." I nodded and moved so I could be laying in the bed. He pulled his shirt off and laid down beside me. He pulled me close and kissed me, we laid there making out for a while. "I thought we were going to take a nap?" I laughed quietly.  

"I thought that might be more fun." He grinned and kissed my forehead. "Now we can take a nap." I laid my head down and looked at him. He laid down and closed his eyes and within seconds seemed to be fast asleep. After a while I fell asleep too. 

We slept for a couple hours before we woke up, I woke up before Darry but I just laid there, I didn't want to wake him up, he needed as much sleep as he could get. He woke up and I smiled at him. "Good morning sleepy head." I teased. 

"You could have woken me up." He rubbed his eyes. 

"It's okay, you look like you needed some sleep." I smiled 

He smiled and kissed me before getting up. "I'm going to go make some supper."

I got up and followed him, I tried to help make dinner but Darry kept making me sit down. "I can do some stuff." I said as I sat down for the third time, annoyed. 

"But I can do it for you." He grinned and kissed my cheek. 

I sighed and got back up to set the table. "Will you ever learn to listen?" He asked taking the plates from my hands. 

"Darry." I crossed my arms. "You are working yourself to death and I want to help. I know you are used to doing everything yourself but you need to accept help sometimes." I took the plates back and kept setting the table. He didn't say anything but went back to the stove to watch the food. "I'm sorry." I stood beside him. "I just hate seeing you work so hard when I can help." I lightly wrapped my arms around his arm. 

"I know, I just don't want to put any stress on you." He didn't look at me as I looked up at him. 

"So you put it all on yourself, Darry you can't keep doing that, you have someone who will always love you, let them help with some of the responsibility." 

"Okay." He sighed after a while. 

We sat down and ate together, lately the gang has really be avoiding me, I had terrible mood swings and they didn't like it, it was nice though being able to keep the house to us. After we ate we watched a movie together before going to bed.  

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading! I really hope you are enjoying the story, do any of you have baby name ideas/suggestions?