Chapter 12

We pilled into Darry's truck and headed over to my house. "I haven't packed anything so it might be a while." I walking into the house and started to look around.

"What are we going to do with all the furniture?" Soda asked.

"Well, I'll probably leave it here until we sell the house but once I do if we want to take any of it we can, then give it to Two or Steve or just sell it. Same with all the kitchen stuff." I shrugged.

"Come help me pack." I grabbed Darry's hand. "Pony, Soda, if you want to go through the kitchen and pull out all the food and so we can take it that would be good."

They nodded. I headed upstairs with Darry behind me. I went to the closet and started to move my clothes to my bed so I could fold them. He sat down and started folding them as I grabbed the rest.

"Thanks for helping." I smiled after we were about half done.

"Of course babe." He smiled and kissed me cheek. "I'm just excited for you to move in."

"I am too." I smiled.

We finished packing all my clothes and I went into the bathroom to grab my stuff. I came back and put it in the box and looked around making sure I had everything.

I stood in the middle of my room looking around. Darry wrapped his arms around my waist and I lean back into him. He laid his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I turned around and smiled at him. He slowly kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We made out for a while.

"Hey is there anything else we need to pack down here?" Soda yelled up the stairs.

I pulled away and smiled. "We are done up here I'll come check." I had to hide my laugh as we headed down stairs. I went into the kitchen and made sure they had everything. I then walked through the rest of the house to make sure there wasn't anything I wanted to take. "I think we got it all." I smiled.

"Soda come help me get the boxes from upstairs." Darry went to go get my clothes and him and Soda came back a minute later with them and put them in the pick up. I started to help carry all the stuff from the kitchen and anything else I had to the pick up.

"Ready?" Darry asked wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah." I nodded. We went and got into the pick up and drove in silence back to his, well I guess our house now.

The boys helped move everything into the house. We took everything into mine and Darry's room. I sat down on the bed when it was all in there. "I'm so happy you are here." He smiled and stood in front of me.

"Me too." I forced a smile at him.

"Do you want any help to unpack?" He asked.

"No, I can get it." I shook my head.

"Then I'm going to go make some lunch for us." He kissed my cheek before leaving.

I just sat on the bed for a while. I really loved him but knowing that I was living here it all seemed different. I felt like we were moving so fast but I didn't want to tell him no. After a while I got up and slowly started to unpack. I took the box of food into the kitchen with Darry.

"Here is this stuff." I set it on the counter so we could put everything away.

"I can't wait until we can just relax together all day." He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close. I lean into him as he started to kiss my neck.

"Darry..." I mumbled pulling away looking at him.

"What?" He asked. I looked away. "Doll, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just a lot has changed today. I don't want everything too." I bit my lip.

"Oh." He nodded. "I promise everything will be okay." He smiled. I smiled back and nodded. "Let's finish putting this stuff away and then lunch should be ready." He handed me a bunch of stuff before going and taking stuff to the cabinet.

After everything was put away we sat down and ate together. After Pony and Soda finished they went out.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch, we laid down together for a while. "I really should finish unpacking." I got up.

"No stay." He pulled me close.

"Is this what it's going to be like for the rest of our lives?" I laughed.

"So you want to be together for the rest of our lives." He smirked.

"I hope." I looked at him.

"I hope too." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I lean back into him and we laid there for the rest of the night until some of the gang showed up. We went back into our room and he helped me finish unpacking. Then we laid down together. "I love you. I love that you are here." He smiled.

"I love you too. I'm glad I'm here too." I smiled and kissed him and for once I was happy to be there. We spent the rest of the night talking or making out.