"Okay dear."

"Katelyn did you get the things?"

"Yes."

"Good, come into the kitchen you girls can help me to cook."

How fun.

Soon Kyle and his mother was here.

"Hey." Kyle said.

"Kyle?" Jenni asked.

"Jennifer?"

They both glared at each other.

"Katelyn you've meet my mom." Kyle said glancin at me before glaring at Jenni again.

"Hi Mrs Stanford."

"Hey Katelyn, I told you call me Carol." She laughed.

"Sorry, I forgot." I said nervously.

"It's okay where's your mother?" She asked.

"In the kitchen." I said.

"Alright I'll leave you guys alone then."

"Hi Jennifer." Kyle said trying to be nice.

"Behave guys." I said.

"It's time for dinner." My mother called.

My mother cooked a lot today, scallop potato,stir fried rice, baked chicken, sweet potato pie, coleslaw and tossed salad.

I took a set of everything,so did Kyle and Jenni just got tossed salad, stir fried rice.

"Katelyn you're not going to eat all of that are you,I thought you were vegetarian." Jenni said.

My mother laughed "Since when?"

"I have tossed salad see." I smiled.

Kyle laughed earning him a glare from Jenni.

After we were finished we abandoned Carol and my mother to we went to watch television.

It would've been fun if Kyle and Jenni were arguing over which movie to watch.

"I hate you." Jenni said.

"I don't like you either." Kyle said.

"That's why Kat isn't even your friend, I dared her to talk to you." She snapped.

"What?" Kyle asked, taken aback.

"You wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for me nerd." Jenni spat.

"Katelyn?" Kyle asked.

I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say.

"Duh, read this."
Jenni took a paper out of her bag it had on the messages Marissa and I shared that day in information technology.

Marissa: how's it going with kyle I heard you stood up for him in the hall must've given you extra points.

Katelyn: it's like taking glasses from a nerd.

"I also have messages with Kat and I." She said looking in her bag for her cellphone.

"I don't want to see them." Kyle said. I could tell from the tone of his voice that he was hurt.

"Katelyn do you have anything to say?" He asked.

I stood frozen, I wanted to say I was sorry and that was before but what difference would it make.

"Alright then." Kyle said.

My mother and Kyle's mother came into the room "Good news we decided that Kyle and his mother would be living here for a while." My mother said.

I sighed. I hate Jenni, I was going to tell Kyle on my own before she ruined this but most of all I hate myself for taking the stupid dare.

Jenni smiled "I think I'm going home, bye."

"Bye Jennifer." My mother said.

"Kyle you'll sleep in the guest room, and Carol you can sleep in my room, I'll take the couch."

"You don't have to, I can take the couch." Carol said.

"No, you're the guest."

I suspected this argument was going to last long so I grabbed Kyle's arm.
"Come on Kyle let me show you where you'll sleep."

"Oh."

When we got into the guest room Kyle pulled his arm out of my hand.

"I knew it was too good to be true." Kyle said.

"That was before,I didn't know you, now I know you, you're really nice and funny, I know there's nothing I could say get you back so I'll just leave goodnight Kyle." I said.

"Whatever." He said before shutting the door.