Awkward? Maybe not.

A/N Hey guys, I'm sorry if the story is getting a little bit ridiculous... I'm trying to end it fast since I don't think I would have enough time to make chapters once school starts. Thank you if you're still reading my story!

Jihoon woke up because of the loud alarm coming from Mingyu's phone which eventually stopped. As he was finally regaining his consciousness, he felt too warm without a blanket. And that's when he realized that someone was hugging him probably Mingyu.

He turned around facing Mingyu which was too close to his face. He scanned every part of the tall boy's face and looked down... Only to see Mingyu still half naked. He quickly removed the hands and feet of Mingyu which was over him.

Damn, he's hot... Whut. The petite boy thought staring at the glorious body of Mingyu.

It won't hurt to touch it again, won't it? He tiptoed going near Mingyu and poked the abdomen of the sleeping boy. Mingyu groaned and turned to the other side, making Jihoon hide before he was caught.

I should probably fix myself now.

He went to the bathroom and took all of his clothes off. Jihoon then started showering.

Mingyu woke up, feeling cold. Tch, where did he go? He thought.

He noticed the time and remembered he still has school. He rushed to get his towel and went straight to the bathroom.

Even with the noise Mingyu was making, Jihoon didn't hear it because of the loud sound of the shower and him humming to a song. Mingyu saw the shower on and wondered who could that be.

I don't remember bringing home any girl unless it's... Mingyu smirked as he knew it was the small boy showering. So he acted all innocent and opened the shower curtain.

Jihoon immediately turned around to see who or what was that. And what he saw is something that would be engraved forever in his mind.

"MINGYU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE," Jihoon yelled, grabbing the shower curtain to cover his body. He also closed his eyes to not see anything else, but was actually peeking, eyeing him from head to toe.

"We're going to be late, and it's faster if we shower together right? Besides were both guys." Mingyu casually said, going inside the shower. Jihoon felt the other boy's body pressing on him making him blush more.

Jeez, you need to control yourself. You wouldn't want unwanted attention. Mingyu thought.

They showered together with Jihoon asking if he could wash Mingyu's back, in which he gladly accepted. They went out of the shower with Jihoon having a towel on his waist and the overconfident Mingyu having nothing covering him.

"C-can you please hurry up and cover yourself, I wouldn't want to see your badongkadongs again." Jihoon mumbled, only hearing a loud laugh in response.

"Badongkadongs? Seriously? Where do you even get these names. I know you liked the view, I caught you taking glances at it." He grinned widely, pointing his hand on his area while saying the last part.

"By the way, you have a great ass, so don't cover it." He added rapidly grabbing the towel wrapped around Jihoon's waist. And went on to grab and squish the small one's cute round butt. Jihoon ran away from the older to take his clothes and change fast before something else happens.

They finished changing to their uniforms and went on to walk going to the bus stop. It takes 15 minutes for them to reach the school, so Jihoon fell asleep and his head was bobbing up and down. Being the good gentleman the tall person is, he let Jihoon lay his head on his shoulders.

"I've always dreamt of having you beside me, and as time passes by, I get more greedy on having you. I've never fallen in love this hard before, you're just different from the others. You're special." Mingyu whispered to the ears of the sleeping boy.

"Really?" Jihoon replied, scaring Mingyu.

"Oh my gosh, you were awake? You're going to kill me!" The tall boy replied looking at the boy who still had his eyes closed.

"Well, I wa-" he was interrupted by the driver shouting that they are already at Pledis.

"Let's go." Mingyu grabbed Jihoon's wrist and they walked out of the bus and entering the school.

Mingyu intertwined their hands and waved them back and forth, Jihoon tried to remove Mingyu's hand from his but his grip is too tight. As they entered the school, the group of girls sent death glares to the small boy.

"Hey fucker! Remove your dirty shit hands from his!"  One of them shouted. Mingyu felt Jihoon's grip get tighter upon hearing those words.

The tall boy caressed the hand with his thumb assuring him that everything is okay. Jihoon felt relieved that Mingyu was still with him, though he was also the reason of him getting bullied.

"Hey Jihoon!" A male student called out.