Hyung!!

WARNING!! SORRY FOR THIS. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

"Hello there little kitten, lost aren't we?" The tall and muscular stranger said while licking his lips. Jihoon couldn't think of anything, he tried running away but the stranger grabbed his waist tightly. He tried screaming, but nobody heard him. They were already far away from the crowd. 

W-where are you Seung Cheol.. Help me please! Jihoon cried. The stranger pulled the struggling Jihoon in the deeper part of the alley. The stranger tied the hands of the crying boy in a pole high up having him stand up.

The stranger couldn't hold it in anymore, he removed his shirt and started unbuckling his belt. Is this were I'm losing it? Funny, I always wanted to do it with the person that I love.. Jihoon thought. He wanted to give up, he knew he wasn't getting out of the situation, He knew he was going to lose everything there. He didn't notice that the stranger only had his boxers on now with his clothes scattered on the ground. 

Jihoon cowered in fear, but this only made the stranger more impatient. He went near the thin boy who was still crying. He smirked as he started kissing and licking Jihoon's neck. Jihoon flinched but stopped himself from moaning. If only you were Seung Cheol...

The stranger stopped and started unbuttoning Jihoon's shirt. He smiled wider as he saw how nice the body of the fragile boy looked. The stranger went back to licking Jihoon's neck. He went to nibble at his collarbone leaving a painful mark. Jihoon begged for him to stop and release him, but the stranger still continued ignoring his cries. He then continued on Jihoon's nipple while his hand playing with the other making the boy moan.

Jihoon felt his member harden as the stranger still continued on playing with his body. Damn it! I didn't know I was capable of producing such a disgusting sound. T-this is wrong.. Everything is wrong. Jihoon thought while trying to cover it by crossing his legs. Jihoon noticed the stranger smirking at him.

"Well, guess someone's liking it. Here let me help you, it must be suffocating being trapped inside." The stranger said while going back to playing with Jihoon's body. The stranger kept on lowering down until he reached Jihoon's novel.

"N-no! P-please stop!!" Jihoon yelled. The stranger was sweating already, he wanted more. He grabbed the shorts of Jihoon and tried sliding it down, but failed to do so because of the boy's constant moving. The stranger got annoyed and slapped Jihoon hard. Jihoon cried louder because of the pain, and the fear of what will happen next. 

Somebody.. Please help me!! Jihoon prayed with the stranger still trying to pull his shorts down.

"STOP!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Someone yelled from a distance. Jihoon looked up and saw a blurry silhouette of a man running towards them. His savior and the stranger fought, luckily the savior had a taser which he used to temporarily paralyze the man.

Jihoon managed to smile when he saw that it was Seung Cheol as he came nearer. 

"Jihoon! Are you okay!? Wait, I'll untie you!" Seung Cheol said while hastily untying Jihoon. After untying the ropes, he covered Jihoon up with his jacket and started buttoning his clothes.

"Hyung!! You came! I-i'm so sorry." Jihoon said while crying again, but this time, it was tears of joy. 

 "Jihoon... Let's just get out of this first, okay?" Seung Cheol said as he started crying too. He carried Jihoon bridal style. I-i'm lucky I got in time... You're so stupid!! You almost got him raped! It's going to kill me if I was too late.. Seung Cheol thought as he cried.

Jihoon fell asleep on their way to Seung Cheol's car, He put Jihoon in the backseat making sure to not wake the traumatized boy.

"Jihoonah... I'm so sorry.. This is all my fault, if I just controlled myself.. This wouldn't have happen" Seung Cheol talked to the sleeping Jihoon. 

"I-it's okay hyung.." Jihoon muttered in his sleep, surprising the older boy. D-did he just sleep talk? Seung Cheol wondered.

It didn't take long before they reached their home. Seung Cheol carried Jihoon to not bother waking him up. He put the sleeping boy in his bed and carefully went to the bathroom. 

"Since when did you lose your mind, Seung Cheol? I never knew you could get this stupid. You almost got your friend raped! Your friend that trusts you." Seung Cheol talked to himself while staring at the mirror. He washed his face aggressively. He went out of the bathroom and sat at the edge of the bed. 

"N-no!! Not there! Please stop!" Jihoon cried. Seung Cheol quickly took a glance on the sleeping boy and noticed him moving around and crying. He's having a nightmare.. and it's because of you.

Seung Cheol lied down beside Jihoon and hugged him as they were facing each other. 

"Shhh... It's okay, hyung is here. You're safe now." Seung Cheol calmly said to the terrified boy. Seung Cheol sang Jihoon a lullaby and he calmed down. He felt Jihoon snuggle closer to him. Seung Cheol flinched at the sudden movement of Jihoon making his heart beat faster than usual. 

I hate it that somebody touched you... I hate it that somebody fantasized about your body. I hate that I fell in love with you even though we just met like 4 days ago.