Live with you?

Jihoon ran away quickly and he reached his house in not more than five minutes. He hurriedly took and packaged all of his things. He is now ready to leave the house. Before he left, he wrote something on a small piece of paper saying

Hyung, I know you did not really intend on doing that... I am leaving this house and please don't worry too much about me, I will live with a friend for the mean time.

I can't forgive you yet for what you've done. You know that I just got raped, and it was even you who saved me.

Also please try not to talk to me at school...

Jihoon

He left the house after putting the spare key back to it's original container.

How could he do this to me? I trusted him... And he broke that trust. The small boy thought as he was crying. He walked to the building which had 4 floors and went to the fourth floor.

063, this is it. I hope he is still awake, and would let me in. He knocked softly on the door. No answer, he knocked louder. Still no answer, so he banged on the door and finally someone opened the door. He hugged the other male fast, surprising the other. He hugged back after noticing the tears on Jihoon's face.

Jihoon hugged tighter, and then realized something. He felt no fabric. The other boy was... Shirtless. He instantly retrieved the hug and stared at the floor, blushing. The other boy frowned and hugged Jihoon again.

"Yah! Why would you suddenly move away? I got cold because of that." He remarked while dragging themselves in the apartment. He locked the door and went to the bedroom, still hugging Jihoon.

"M-Mingyu hyung... Can I stay here for a while?" The petite boy asked. They were now cuddling in Mingyu's bed.

"Sure! It's okay for me, but why did you leave hyung's house?" Mingyu asked the short boy who now has a sad look on his face.

"B-because h..."

"Never mind, let's just forget that and cuddle okay?" He interrupted. Jihoon felt his face get hot remembering that they were in the bed cuddling.

"U-uh hyung, c-can you please stop hugging me?" Jihoon shyly muttered.

"Why? I've wanted to do this since the first time we've met. You're really cuddly and warm!" Mingyu replied with a huge grin.

"T-then at least wear a shirt..." The petite boy said.

"Nope, I know you like it better this way." Mingyu smirked, grabbing Jihoon's hand and moved it to his abs.

2, 4, 6!! What the hell? Jihoon involuntary caressed the abdomen of the other boy.

Shit, this is not good. His hands are like magic running through my body. Mingyu thought.

"U-uh can you wait here? I'm just going to the bathroom." Mingyu embarrassingly said letting go of the hug.

"Why?" Jihoon innocently looked at Mingyu.

"Just wait okay? You can sleep already if you want to." The taller boy said, walking to the bathroom.

Mingyu did his business in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom. There he saw his First Love snoring softly. He chuckled at how cute the boy sounded. He went and lied down with Jihoon.

"You know... I've always wanted to be with you, I just don't know if you'll accept me. Hey Jihoon, let me tell you a secret. I love you..." He mumbled while ruffling Jihoon's hair.