Help...

At the park, he was sitting all alone leaning on the old big oak tree. "Why does my life have to be like this? Am I really worthless? Will no one really love me for who I am?" He said to himself as he cried silently...

Seung Cheol's P.O.V

I really miss you. Mom, Dad. Why did you have to leave me? I can't live without you. I thought as I slowly walked towards a tree far from where people normally go. When I was about to lie down, I heard someone wimpering on the opposite side of the tree. Curiosity and worry got the best of me and so I tried to peek. I saw a short brunet, probably a kid, holding his knees crying to himself. I didn't know what to do. I thought of comforting the poor boy, except,  I'm not really sure if that's the right thing to do, I might be assuming things.

"Uhm, are you okay?" I whispered softly, but loud enough for the fragile-looking boy to hear. I think I made the wrong decision. I startled the crying brunet, he jumped away surprised and ran towards the outside of the park at high speed.

I stared, confused, at the boy's back as he ran away, wondering why he ran away. Did I do something wrong? Should I have just left him alone? Why did he look so scared when he saw me? I shrugged the thought and was going to return to my desired position. But my eyes saw something reflecting the bright rays of the sun on the ground. It was the boy's school I.D.

"Lee Jihoon, 15 years old. Hmm interesting~" I smirked to myself while admiring how cute he seemed to look, from the short memory seeing his face. Wait... Did I just think he was cute? I meant his height was cute.

Jihoon's P.O.V

"Uhm, are you okay?"

Someone whispered softly from behind  startling me with the thought that it's another bully of mine, and so I quickly stood up and tried to run as fast as I can to my home, the orphanage. Though I wouldn't really call it a home since nobody wants me there..

I lie down to my bed, out of breath because of running so far. I wanted to sleep but I can't. I reached for my I.D to place it on the drawer, then I realized why I couldn't rest... I lost my I.D as I was running away from the stranger.

What should I do now?!! Should I return to the park? But what if he's still there? I panicked. My heart started to beat fast and my mind going crazy with the numerous consequences I will possibly get because I lost my I.D.

After being able to calm myself after what seems like forever, I finally had the courage to go back to the park and look for my I.D, when I was about to leave the orphanage, someone shouted my name angrily.

"And where do you think you're going!?" I got surprised when I suddenly got punched on the face when I was going to turn around to look at the person shouting my name.

"Serves you right! Who even gave you permission to leave the orphanage, you worthless rotten trash?!!" The staff kept on laughing, continuously kicking me on my stomach until I couldn't properly breathe anymore.

I can't stop crying. It was just so painful. But I can't do anything since I didn't have anyone or a home, I could go to.

"You better go back inside now or else! You know what will happen to you." The staff shouted while smiling, leaving me crying on the cold hard ground. I can't stand it... Just thinking about being forced to do things I don't want to do, it terrifies me so much. I wish... There is someone out there who sees my pain, who understand me.. I wish.. Somebody will help me..

Author's Note: Well, Hello guys! This is my first Wattpad story and I was hoping to see on what do you think? Please tell me what do you think and what should I improve. I had someone help and guide me in making this story please follow and read her stories! N_Monster