Mine...

A/N To be clear, this is 2 weeks before the start of school.

"A-ah, I f-forgive you..." The giant stuttered. Can you please remove your hands from my cheeks now, I can't handle your soft cute hands. He thought. Jihoon removed his hands from the cheeks of Mingyu and went to his back.

"W-what are you planning now!' Mingyu exclaimed seeing Jihoon climb up his back.

"Giddy up! Give me a ride!" Jihoon yelled like a little kid. Mingyu froze in his spot not knowing what to do, but immediately stood up when he felt the younger rest his head on his neck. Gosh.

"Giddy up, Giddy up, Giddy up for... JIHOON!!" Jihoon suddenly sang loudly making Mingyu laugh at him.

The two went on and played around like they were still 5 years old, not noticing the oldest standing there, jealous of what's happening.

They only met but they got so close, he never asked me to do that for him... I would love to give him everything. The frozen boy thought to himself, staring at the cold hard ground.

"Mingyu? Mingyu... Minggu! That's it! I'm going to call you Minggu. " Jihoon happily remarked.

"M-Minggu!? Where did you even get that." The older gasped. Jihoon just chuckled at him and they continued playing.

"Hey Minggu, will you eat with us?" The petit boy asked.

"I don't know? I think I will g-"

"Please eat with such! It would be better and more fun!" Jihoon cut what Mingyu was supposed to say. The taller one just giggled at the petit boy and agreed to him.

They eventually got tired and took a rest in the living room. Jihoon's stomach grumbled, seconds after sitting at the couch. Making him red in embarassment, Mingyu noticed and laughed at the tomato colored boy. He then said to Jihoon to call Seung Cheol already so they can eat the pizza.

"Hyung~ Let's eat, Minggu will be eating with us!" Jihoon shouted from the living room snapping Seung Cheol from his thoughts. Minggu... He even has a nickname made by Jihoon already. He walked towards the kitchen to grab some drinks, stealing glances towards the couple playing at the couch.

"Hey, are you gonna flirt around or are we gonna eat? Seung Cheol said with an annoyed look in his face. The couple stopped playing around and stared at the grumpy person.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jihoon worriedly replied.

"It's okay. It's just that the pizza is getting colder." He reasoned. Why are you even getting angry at the two? It's not like you're in a relationship with Jihoon.

They ate in silence after what happened. Jihoon looked at Mingyu pleading at him to break the awkward silence. Mingyu got the message and tried to ask things to Seung Cheol.

"So hyung, at what school will you be attending?"

"I will be attending Pledis. You?" The oldest replied still upset about what happened.

"A-ah, I will be attending the same school. What about Jihoon hyung?" The tallest replied.

"Uhm... I don't know. I got kicked out of the orphanage and I won't be able to attend school anymore." The brunet sadly replied.

What the... Mingyu immediately gasped at the new information he discovered.

"What happened? If it's okay to ask." The tallest asked the brunet. The brunet looked at Seung Cheol, asking if he could tell Mingyu everything.

"Uh, well... My parents left me there when I was very young. And ever since I got there, the people around me kept on hurting me. One time, I went to the park to have some peaceful time, and that's where I met hyung." Jihoon replied looking at Seung Cheol at the last sentence.

"So... He noticed I was crying, but because I was terrified, I ran away from him and went home to the orphanage. Where I got beat up again for leaving with no proper permission. I dropped my I.D when I ran away, so I planned to go back to the park the next day. The morning after that, I sneaked out of the orphanage and went to the park where I met hyung and we talked about a lot of things." Jihoon sobbed. Seung Cheol went near Jihoon and give him a hug. After some time, he continued talking.

"I went home when it was already near sunset, and when I reached the orphanage... I saw all of my things scattered outside the gate and..." He couldn't continue anymore as he remembered everything that happened to him in that orphanage.

"Shh, its okay now. I understand." Mingyu replied while holding Jihoon's hand.

When Jihoon stopped crying, Mingyu had to go home already. They said their goodbyes and Seung Cheol and Jihoon went to their room, immediately falling asleep.

SOOO. I'm very sorry if I had to include the whole thing even though it's explained at the early chapters. I had to fill this chapter with something since I had no ideas on what to write here.