Amusement park? Yay!

Jihoon wouldn't wake up so Seung Cheol shook him stronger. Jihoon just got annoyed and woke up. Jihoon was about to get angry, but forgot the fact that he is now living with Seung Cheol. They were now staring at each other in confusion.

"U-uh, sorry. What is it hyung?" Jihoon said while he was playing with his fingers. Seung Cheol was about to say something, but it thundered again making him jump to Jihoon while hugging him.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm scared of thunders. Can I sleep with you?" Seung Cheol said obviously embarrassed. Jihoon just grinned at him now knowing that he isn't that manly at all. 

"Sure hyung, it's your bed anyways." Jihoon replied just noticing that they were hugging making him blush. Seung Cheol  also felt his face heat up when he realized what he is doing.

Why does it feel good to hug him? I feel comfortable with him in my arms. If this is going to be how it feels hugging him then, I guess I would be cuddling with him a lot. Seung Cheol thought to himself.

"C-can we please stay like this?" Seung Cheol said while hugging Jihoon tighter making him more red. Jihoon just nodded. Should I hug him back? Jihoon thought while slowly hugging his hyung back. Why does it feel so good to be with him? Jihoon thought. They fell asleep like that, cuddling each other.

The next morning, Seung Cheol woke up earlier than usual. He noticed that he was hugging something warm. When he lowered the blanket a little bit, he saw Jihoon sleeping in his arms.

Seung Cheol felt so happy and just hugged the sleeping boy tighter. If I can sleep with him everyday... It's going to be heaven for me. He's like my own living teddy bear, the cutest one alive. Seung Cheol thought to himself whil ruffling the hair of Jihoon.

He got out of bed, and walked out of the room careful not to wake the sleeping boy. He went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of them. He was done preparing their breakfast already, and he felt contended with what he cooked for the both of them. Seung Cheol felt someone hug him from the back, when he tried looking back, he saw a sleepy Jihoon hugging him.

"Hyung, why were you not there when I woke up?" Jihoon sleepily said. Seung Cheol felt like it was the happiest moment of his life seeing how cute Jihoon looked.

"Sorry Jihoonie, hyung had to cook breakfast for the both of us." Seung Cheol replied with a big smile. Jihoon woke up fully when he heard the older reply to him. He blushed noticing what he was doing. Jihoonie.. Jihoon couldn't remove that from his head.

"I-I'm sorry hyung, I didn't know what I was doing." Jihoon said while removing his hands off his hyung. Seung Cheol just chuckled at the scene.

While they were both fixing the dishes, Seung Cheol is washing the dishes while Jihoon wiped the dishes dry, Seung Cheol remembered that he had nothing to do for the day, so he asked if Jihoon wants to go out with him.

"Jihoon, I remembered that I have no plans for the day. How about we go to the amusement park later?" Seung Cheol said while remembering that Jeonghan asked the same thing. He felt bad that he didn't come with his best friend, but if he didn't reject the offer, he wouldn't be able to become friends with the cutest person in the world.

"The amusement park? Sure hyung!" Jihoon just smiled like a little kid while jumping up and down. Seung Cheol chuckled at how childish Jihoon is. They finished washing and went to Seung Cheol's bedroom to take a bath and change.

"So who's going to shower first?" Seung Cheol asked the younger boy.

"You should go first hyung." Jihoon replied while signaling him to go take a bath. Seung Cheol just nodded and went on to wash up. Seung Cheol was done showering but realized that he forgot to get his clothes. Seung Cheol didn't know what to do. He tried asking for help.

"Jihoonie, can y-you please, bring my clothes here? Also c-can you go to my closet and g-get my u-underwear?" Seung Cheol stuttered while covering his face in embarrassment. Jihoon laughed at how cute the older sounded like while stuttering.

"Sure hyung." Jihoon simply replied. They were now done showering, and went out of the house going to Seung Cheol's car.

Seung Cheol was driving on their way to the amusement park, he noticed the sleepy Jihoon with his head bobbing up and down. He smiled at the scene while stopping over at the side of the road. He then went to lower the seat of Jihoon so he could get comfortable. He pulled it a little too hard making the chair lower in a fast speed, startling the sleeping boy.

"Wh-why! What's happening?" Shouted by the scared Jihoon.

"Hahaha, no I just wanted to make you comfortable but I pulled too hard. Go back to sleep now." Seung Cheol said with a big smile plastered on his face as he continued driving. Jihoon was asleep again.

They finally arrived at the amusement park and Seung Cheol tried waking up the sleeping boy. Jihoon wouldn't wake up even after the continuous shaking. Seung Cheol had an idea to wake up the sleeping boy, it was to pretend he was going to kiss him. Cliche isn't it?

"If you still won't wake up, I'm going to kiss you."