Chapter eight

Third person (unedited)

The boys fly over the streets of Sydney, with the help of Phil, in order to find their best friend Elle. To save them more time Luke stopped time, them all wanting to make sure they get to Isabelle before something hurts her or she hurts herself. Peter listens in to the rest of the boys conversation jealously. He wants to be a part of the conversation but he knows if he tries to, they'll probably end up dropping him to his death. Michael's already burning his hand. He doesn't really blame them, he fucked up really bad. He notices Cal staring intently at him. "You still love her," Cal states slightly narrowing his eyes at him. Peter smiles sadly. He nods and continues looking forward. The only thing Peter cares about right now is saving Elle. He doesn't want to worry about what the other boys think, he just needs her back. Peter watches as Michael and Ashton share a quick kiss and smiles. He wants that. He wants a relationship as cute as Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael's. He could've had a cute relationship, he just chickened out and didn't tell Elle that he loves her and now, everything's fucked.

The boys all carefully land on the ground, except for Peter, who was dropped about 4-5 feet above the ground. He didn't break anything, but his back hurts like hell. "There it is!" Michael shouts at the same time Luke continues time. Everyone on the street must be really confused since 8 boys just randomly appeared out of nowhere, one of them is on the floor in pain and one of them just yelled. Michael blushes as he gains the attention of about 3 people. To make it even worse, Ashton and Luke kiss both of his cheeks, making him blush even more. "Let's go," Phil says pointing to the hotel across the street from them. Everyone nods agreeing with him. They all make their ways towards a cross walk and wait for the light to tell them they can walk. They all wait anxiously as they stare at the building, wanting to be in there already to get back their best friend. Once the light tells them they can cross, they all start rushing towards the hotel, Dan almost getting hit by a taxi in the process. "Fucking people don't know how to drive," he mutters after making it to the other side of the road. He gets stated at by the others boys. "You could've used your technopathy ability to make the light say walk, you know," Calum tells Dan after he mutters a what when he notices that the boys were staring at him. Dan's eyes widen realizing that he could've used his ability. Although he hasn't used it much and doesn't want to risk anything, he should've done it to get to Elle faster. "Whatever, let's just go," Dan says continuing to walk towards the hotel that Calum saw Elle walk into though his ability. They all follow him inside and stop to look at the inside. Before Michael was about to walk up to the front desk, Ashton stops him with his large hands. "We can't do that yet, we don't have a plan," Ashton says to all of them. They all scrunch their brows together in confusion. They should've thought it out before they even walked in. Now they'll just look like a group of losers hanging out in a really fancy hotel. "Ok, this is our plan."

Phil takes a deep breath while walking up to the front desk with Dan. He keeps the plan they all had previously made in his mind and nervously plays with his hands since he had never used the part of his ability that he must use for this part of the plan. Dan also fidgets beside him, not wanting to screw up on his part. All the boys have left and changed into different and fancier clothes with the help of Luke who stopped time so they can steal tuxedos from a store and then get back to the hotel. The boys all feel about about what they've done, but they knew that they did what they had to do to help Elle. Dan and Phil walk up to the front desk nervously. "Hi! We're Dan and Phil, the new front desk workers!" Dan says excitedly, trying to play the part correctly. Phil notices the confusion in her face and reads into her mind. Remember our boss said he needed more workers so he wouldn't have to pay more. Now leave for your 30 minute break, Phil says to her in her mind, altering her memory. Dan and Phil both stare at the girl as she stares at them until blinking really fast and nodding her head. "Right, well then bye!" She says walking away from the two British boys. Phil smiles at Dan happily, proud that he succeeded with his part of the plan. Dan and Phil watch the girl leave, making sure she is clearly out of the door before going back to the plan. The two boys look around them, making sure no one else is near them. For such a fancy hotel, they sure do have a lack of workers, security cameras and security. Phil looks at Dan as he tries to look at the people who have recently checked in. After a minute of trying to get in, he gives up. Dan notices the look on Phils face and slightly pushes him aside. Dan puts his hand on the computer screen and focuses only on one name, Isabelle DarkBloom. After a minute of him searching, he finds nothing. "I can't find anything about her," Dan whispers to Phil. While searching for which room she's in, he didn't even find a guest called Isabelle. Phil thinks back to his memories with Elle. He soon remembers the name she always thought about in her head. The name she always planned to use once she left Australia. "Try Maribella Stone," Phil whispers to Dan hoping that that is the name she used. Other wise they would have no idea what to do. Dan places his hand on the computer once again and focuses on the name Maribella Stone. Not even 4 seconds later, a folder shows up. He doesn't bother to read anything other than the room number 2022. He created a room key for that room, some you need a room key to use the lifts, then he closes the folder and secretly drags Phil away from the front desk and towards the other boys. "She's in room 2022," he tells the rest of the boys. All the boys eyes light up as they head towards the lifts. They need to be quick if they want to save her.

-

(Tigger warning!)

After a 3 minute elevator ride, the boys finally made it to the 20th floor. Luke grabs Calums hand as they walk into the direction of her room number. They all walk quickly knowing that they're all on a very high floor with balconies. And they all know what Elle could possibly do, they just hope she doesn't. Once they make it to the door, they all stare at it, not doing anything. "We shouldn't make any noise so we'll have to go through it," Callum says causing everyone to look at Peter. Peter nods his head and allows everyone to place their hand on his shoulder so he can take them through the door. Once they're in the room, they can see Elle sitting on the balcony, letting her legs dangle down. "Elle!" Peter yells running towards the closed balcony doors. The other boys follow him towards it and watch as Elle slowly turns her head to look at them. They see her puffy red eyes from all the crying she's been doing since she left the house. Peter can feel his heart slightly break as she gives him the deadliest glare she can muster up. He turns around, not wanting to look at all the hatred in her eyes towards him. All the boys scream as Elle climbs the balcony fence and let's her legs dangle once again. Cal slowly opens one of the doors to the balcony and starts to walk outside but is pushed aside by Peter. "Isabelle please don't," Peter cries knowing what she is thinking about doing. Isabelle stands on the thick fence and continues to stare down at the world underneath her. "Everything is so fragile right now," she cries. Her view quickly becomes blurry as the tears gather up in her eyes. She doesn't bother wiping them away. The rest of the boys make their way outside to the balcony, wanting to make sure she gets down safely. "Isabelle!" Luke cries as he watches his best friend rock back and forth on the heels of her feet. She turns around to look at them all for a quick second but quickly averts her eyes back to the floor far down underneath her. "I could be dead in a second," she says continuing to stare at the floor. All the boys shout and yell at her trying to convince her to come back to them. The boys all physically had to hold Peter back knowing that if she jumps, he'll jump right after her and they don't want to loose two people in one day, no matter how mad they are at one of them. Elle looks ready to jump but quickly stops and looks back surprised at what she just heard.

- (trigger warning over I think)

"You heard me Elle! I fucking love you and I have no idea what I'd do without. Please come here and be safe with us!" Peter yells at her with tears in his eyes. Elle slightly smiles and slowly sits back down and turns her body around so she's back on the balcony. She properly steps on the balcony and Peter rushes towards her and drags her back into the hotel room. He holds her in his arms letting them both cry with each other. The rest of the watch the two smiling. Elle slightly pulls away from Peter and looks him straight in the eye. "I'm still mad at you so just give me time to think," she whispers while wiping away one of his tears with her thumb. He smiles at her and nods. "As long as you come home with us," he says wiping her cheeks with the sides of his hands. She nods her head and gets up and out of his arms. She looks at all the boys looking at her and rushes into their arms. They all embrace her in a group hug. "Never scare us like that again," Calum and Cal both whisper in the hug. She smiles. "I promise."

Wooooooowzie I'm sorry this chapter took long and I'm also sorry it sucked ass.

Yes I realised that I quoted Skins Uk. Comment here if you realised that too!

HEROS REACHED 1000 READS AND 52 VOTES AND WERE ONLY ON THE EIGHTH CHAPTER SO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OML.

Thought on Elle wanting to commit suicide?

Thoughts on Peter finally telling Elle he loves her?

Comment here if you want the next chapter to mainly focus on the ot4

Goal for the chapter
30-50 reads
3-5 votes
2-3 comments

I love you alllllllllll