Chapter seven

That's Cal in the media section btw

Third person (un-edited)

Cal and Calum both cover their ears as they hear screaming and fighting coming from the hallway outside of Calum's door. It's been two weeks since Cal has joined the group, and Cal and Calum have become close friends, mainly due to the fact that they have the same name. Two people became close, and two grew apart. Since Cal came, Isabelle and Peter grew apart, constantly yelling and fighting with each other. Peter even went far enough to use his element control ability on her, which caused her to knock out for a day and which caused the other boys to yell at Peter. Everyone thought that after Peter hurt Elle that all this fighting would stop, but it just made it worse. Even after all this, Elle is still deeply in love with Peter but no one knows, or can tell, if Peter still loves Elle.

"How's your bruise?" Cal asks Elle as she walks into his room crying. She wipes away her tears and smiles sadly. She shrugs, refusing to talk. Which she has been doing since Peter started yelling at her. The only time everyone hears her voice is when she's fighting with Peter. Cal sits Elle down beside him on his bed. He puts his arm around her shoulders and pulls her into him, cuddling her. "He's hurting you," he says sadly. She nods. "I know," she says before starting to cry hard. He continues to rub her back as she bawls her eyes out. Everyone can hear her, even Peter. One by one they all go to Cals room to help Elle. In a matter of six minutes, everyone is in his room, cuddling Elle, making her feel better, everyone but Peter.

"You're an asshole," Michael says to Peter as he prepares himself a bowl of cereal while Peter is eating an apple on the counter. All Peter does is nod, away from Michael's view point. "It's taking everything in me to not burn you to death right now," Michael says after he finishes preparing his bowl of cereal and before he walks out of the kitchen. At the kitchen door, Michael sparks a little fire over his middle finger. "Fuck you jackass," he says while walking out with his middle finger up with the small fire on top of it.

Cal walks down the stairs to get Elle a Popsicle as she refuses to leave her room. At least she's talking again. He stops in his tracks to look at Peter and glare. Calum has told Cal about Peter and Elle, and Cal is furious at Peter for hurting the girl that he's supposedly "loves". "I can't believe you. You're hurting the girl you love. Or used to love, no one can tell anymore cause you've been such a dick to her," Cal says, still glaring at Peter. Peter gets slightly intimidated by Cal, only because Cal has super strength and can definitely kill Peter just by slamming him into the floor, the only thing Peter can't go through. Although Peter is intimidated by Cal, he still decides to talk back to him. "Stay the fuck away from Isabelle," Peter sneers at Cal, trying to threaten him. It obviously doesn't work. Cal rolls his eyes at Peter. He walks closer to Peter and grips the collar of Peter's shirt. "Why the fuck would I stay away from her? She's not your girlfriend. Even if she was, you would have no control over her. The only person who can control her is herself. So no, I won't stay the fuck away from her, cause honestly, she wants my company. Unlike you," Cal says to Peter, before pushing him back into the wall and walking away. Being pushed into the wall would've hurt Peter a lot if he didn't go through it. "You can't tell Cal to stay away from Isabelle when you're the one hurting her. He's there for her when you're rude to her. He's being a better friend than you are, and you supposedly love her," Peter hears a voice in his head which is Phil speaking to him through his telepathy power. I still love her, Peter thinks hoping that that thought was something that Phil missed, but it wasn't. Phil heard it.

Luke and Ashton lay down on Luke's bed cuddling. A few weeks ago Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael decided to get into a polyamorous relationship and they all love it. The two boys are currently cuddling while the other half of the relationship are fucking in the room beside them. The noises those two are making, are being cancelled out by the yelling happening in the room across from them by Peter, Elle and Cal. For the past 10 minutes, Cal has been trying to get Peter and Elle to stop yelling at each other. It hasn't been working well. "I wish Peter and Elle would stop fighting already. It's getting annoying," Luke complains as he rubs Ashton's chest. The two have been taking turns being the big spoon, each preferring being the little spoon. Luke is currently the little spoon and is practically laying on Ashton's chest. Ashton and Luke both lay down in their own special quietness, until they hear the most heartbreaking thing anyone can say to a person. "God Isabelle, I can't believe I ever loved you!" They hear Peter yell, causing the two to immediately get up and head towards the room they're all fighting in. Apparently everyone in the house knew that that was the final straw and decided to check on them as a practically naked Calum and Michael walk out of the room beside the one Luke and Ashton were in. Luke stops time, controlling it enough so he can choose who can still move, giving Dan, Phil, Michael, Ashton, Calum and himself enough time to get to Cal, Peter and Elle. Luke lets time continue once they're all in the room. They all watch as tears start to fill Elle's eyes, breaking everyone's hearts to see her like this, so vulnerable. "You fucking prick!" Elle yells through her tears, forcefully punching Peter straight in his jaw. She turns to Luke. "Please stop time!" She yells quickly, while crying during her sentence. Luke shakes his head no, not wanting to stop time, knowing she'll leave and may potentially never come back. She forcefully grabs Luke by his collar. "Listen to me, all of you carefully. Luke is going to stop time and let me leave this house. None of you will stop me and Luke is only allowed to replay time after 30 minutes. And Calum isn't allowed to intervene," she says in a tone that no one had ever heard coming from her. All of a sudden, time stops for everyone, except for Calum, Isabelle and Luke. Luke didn't want to stop time, but something in his mind made him do it. As if he had absolutely no control of his body. He had to listen and do what Elle said, they all had to. "Thank you," Elle whispers softly, kissing Luke on the cheek. Luke and Calum stand in shock. They didn't know Elle's Suggestion ability was that strong. Calum and Luke refuse to move and just stand there and watch while Elle kisses everyone on the cheek, excluding Peter, and walks straight out the door, leaving the house for god knows how long. After she leaves, Calum and Luke just stare at each other with a worried and scared face as they wait for the 30 minutes to be over.

"You let her leave!" Phil yells at both Calum and Luke. After the 30 minutes was up, everyone was worried, and everyone was mad. Right after time continued, Peter left the room and they all heard the slam of his door. Everyone is mad at him. Hell, they all hate him at the moment. "Don't worry, I can find out where she is!" Calum yells after 5 minutes of everyone arguing or yelling at Luke and Calum for just letting her leave. Everyone snaps their head towards Calum. They all stare at Calum confused. "What do you mean?" Cal asks Calum knowing that Elle left and finding her would be absolutely impossible. "First of all, don't yell at me and Luke for letting her leave. I think you're all forgetting that she used her sugg-" Calum gets cut off by a loud scream coming from Dan. "Yeah yeah we know. Just explain how we can find her!" Dan practically yells. Dan yelling confused everyone, given to the fact that Dan doesn't really yell unless he's hyper or playing video games. "I think you guys are forgetting my ability. I have Lily's Clairvoyance ability thing. So someone get me a map so I can find Isabelle before she does something stupid."

While everyone is scurrying around the house trying to find a map, Phil decided to confront Peter. Instead of being a normal human being and knocking on the door, Phil flys through Peters open window. "What the hell?" Peter screams as a flying Phil scares him. It's not everyday when a 6'2 male flies into your room, scaring the shit out of him. Phil looks at Peter with tears in his eyes. "She's gone, and it's all your fault," Phil says, breaking down onto peters floor. Small cries come out of Phil's mouth as Peter rushed to comfort the eldest boy in the house. "And I know you love her, I've read your mind so much times to know that you didn't mean what you said. You love her so much but now she's gone," Phil cries, remembering all the times in the past few weeks that he has read Peters mind and just listened to him hate on himself for continuously hurting the girl he's in love with. Peter regrets everything. He loves that girl so fucking much. But because of what happened, he doubts she still loves him.

"Here!" Michael yells while slamming a map of the world onto the table in front of Calum. Calum watches as everyone comes in with different maps. Ashton with a map of Australia, Dan with a map of New South Wales, Cal with a map of Sydney, Phil with a bunch of different maps of Australian cities  and Luke with a map with all the fast food places in the country. Everyone judges Luke for his map suggestion but Calum grabs it anyways since any map can do. Using the map of the world, Calum takes a thumbtack and traces it over it. He closed his eyes and starts seeing a little bit of where she is. Calum sees a "Welcome to Australia" sign and smiles. At least she's still in Australia. Everyone watches Calum as he grabs the map of Australia and another thumbtack. He closes his eyes once again, continuing to search for the girl but in a shorter range. He sees a "Welcome to Canberra" sign and places the thumbtack there and gasps. That small girl has gotten so far in such a small amount of time. To save time, Phil hands Calum a map of Canberra, already knowing how this ability works. Calum runs a new thumbtack over the map of Canberra as he searches for the girl. He starts seeing little snippets of where she is. She just left a McDonalds. He watches as he continues watching her as she enters a hotel called Avenue Hotel Canberra. Calum pinches the thumbtack into the area where the hotel would be and opens his eyes. "Avenue Hotel on Northbourne Avenue. Luke stop time so we can get there quickly!" Calum yells while getting up from his seat. All the boys, but Peter, makes their way to the front door, ready to leave, time not stopped yet. "Wait! Let's bring Peter." Phil says knowing the boy feels bad about what he did. All the boys look at Phil with disbelief. "Are you serious? That's the person who made her leave!" Cal yells urgently. He wants to leave already. He needs to save her. Phil does his puppy eyes. "Trust me. He needs to come," he says looking at Dan specifically, knowing he won't be able to resist his puppy eyes. "Fine!" Dan says giving in. After that is said, Peter is down in a matter of half a minute. They all stare at Peter hatefully. "Come on, let's go save her."

Woahhhhhhh

a lot has happened in one chapter.

This chapter is longer than the past few chapters and that's why it's been a while since the last update.

Thoughts on Peter and Elle fighting?

Thoughts on Cal joining the group?

Thoughts on Elle leaving?

Thoughts on the polyamorous relationship the boys have going on?
Goal: 65 reads 3 votes 2 comments.

I love you alllllllll