Mr. Vampire Of The Century: For dragonsarebae0308

Start from the beginning

"(Y/ N)! But can call me (N/ N)," she answered with a cheerful smile, standing.

"Last name?"

"Don't use one."

"Do you know who I am?"

(Y/ N) giggled. "Nope! Not a clue!"

"Then why do you smile?"

"Because I look like a princess!" she giggled even more, standing and spinning a few times as if it proved her point.

"That you do," her kidnapper agreed, though her outfit consisted of a simple (F/C) dress that stopped just passed her knees, white socks, black shiny shoes, and a (F/C) bow in her (H/ C) (H/L) hair. "You're simply beautiful."

"Awe! Thank you!" (Y/ N) exclaimed.

"You're welcome, mi'lady."

"And what's your name?"

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Come on," he suddenly ordered, dragging (Y/ N) down many halls and eventually through a door that lead to a bedroom. "This is your room."

*************

Second Person (Your) P.O.V

*************

"Wow! Is that a real bed?" You didn't wait for an answer and ran to it. You stopped and reached out to touch it before pausing, looking up at the amused vampire. "May I touch it?"

"Yes."

You smiled brightly, which filled Hiccup with a warmth he never felt before. Then and there, he knew he would do anything to keep you happy. Anything except let you leave, anyway.

The bed was softer than you imagined and you ran your hand back and forth before looking up to ask him another question. "May I jump on it?"

With such manners, respect, and eagerness, how could he refuse?

"Yes."

"Yay!" You tore off your new shoes before jumping on the clean bed, glad to have had a bath the day before.

"Where did you live previously?"

You shrugged. "Anywhere and everywhere."

"Care to elaborate?"

You stopped jumping, embarrassed. You sat down on the edge of the bed to explain. "I, uh, sometimes slept in an alley behind a dumpster or under a bridge or with someone kind enough to let me sleep in their house. But of course, I was long gone by the time they woke up."

"Why is that?" Hiccup questioned, curious as to why you would turn down housing if you were homeless.

"Because they would turn me in if I stayed. I couldn't have that. There is no way I'd ever go back to them."

"Who is 'them'?"

Your eyes widened, "The people I ran away from. I'm only seventeen. I'd be shipped back to them with or without my permission- which would not be given."

"Who? Your parents?" he pressed.

You shook your head. "Ma died when I was born. Pa passed when I was four. Barely remember him. So no pity, please."

He nodded, "Okay. On one condition."

"And that is?" You asked, after four seconds of silence.

"Tell me who you're hiding from."

You ducked your head down, avoiding his gaze.

"Tell me," he demanded, though not in a demanding tone. He spoke calmly, like he had throughout the conversation.