Epilouge.

Odell Beckham Jr.
6 Years Later.

I adjusted the black baseball cap on my head as I held my 6 year old hyperactive daughter hand. Today was Super Bowl 56 which my team was competing in against the Washington Redskins. My heart was pounding in excitement and I was ready to get on that field.

I picked Brianna up in my arms as we walked outside of the stadium where fans were and held my bag tightly in the other hand. She sung some songs lowly in my ear and played in my hair which was a bad habit she picked up from her mother. I had no problem with it.

"Whatchu doing baby girl?" I asked seeing if she was gonna respond back.

"Playing in your hair." She said tugging at my now yellow dyed hair.

I had Mercedes dye it yellow because I wanted to represent my team. She thought it was crazy at first but when you're sexy like me you could pull anything like this off.

"Daddy are you gonna play football today?" Brianna asked, laid her head on my shoulder.

"As soon as I find your mother." I spoke.

"But I wanna go with you." She whined muffling her face on my shoulder.

"Baby boo you can't play with daddy today but I promise to take you to Disney World alright."

"We go see my Minnie Mouse and gang?" She gasped excitedly making me chuckle.

"Yeah, we're gonna see your Minnie."

She's grown to have a obsession for Minnie Mouse. It kills me on how cute she is, I want my baby to stay a baby forever.

"Good luck today champ!"

"Bring us another trophy home!"

"Steelers nation!"

"Odell can you be my daddy!?"

Random people shouted as I walked past them. I ignored them as I made my way into the stadium.

I smiled as I looked at all of the big framed pictures that held hung up around the stadium of my team and I. One picture caught my eye making me smirk. I guess when you one hand a ball in the playoffs knocking the other team out you get rewarded with something special like that.

There was another photo of me scoring a game winning touchdown which lead us to the playoffs. Those were the best days of my life next to the birth of all my kids.

"Mr. Odell they requested that you have an brief interview before you hit the field." The tech guy announced to me and I followed him.

I didn't know what to do with Brianna because I couldn't find Mercedes any where and she wouldn't answer her phone. I'm not leaving my daughter with a stranger so I don't have a choice but to bring her with me.

"Hello Odell. I'm Serena and I'll be interviewing you today." The lady with a microphone smiled as I sat down behind the long length table with lights behind me.

"Wassup Sabrina?" I answered adjusting Brianna on my lap.

"Serena. Is this your little one we've been seeing all over the Internet?" She smiled at my daughter.