Thirty One: Blessing In Disguise.

Mercedes Kelly

I rubbed my now 9 months round stomach as I sat on recliner paying attention to the flat screen in front of me. After the engagement I went to the doctor and found out I was having a mini me. I was excited and anxious at the same time. I don't know what Chris is gonna do with a house full of girls. He's just gonna have to deal with it.

I was overdue because Brianna just didn't want to come out right now. I walked and exercised almost everyday and she's still not here. My stomach was big as a watermelon and I hated it. I knew I was gonna have a hard time getting all this weight off.

I turned off the TV and wobbled my ass upstairs where the boys were working on Brianna's room.

"Look whatchu did stupid." Jarvis pushed Jeremy down mugging him.

"Touch me again and imma fix that gap in yo teeth." Jeremy shot back.

"That boy funny." Jayden said making me roll my eyes trying not to laugh.

"Why are you tearing up my baby's nursery instead of fixing it up." I said with my hand on my hip.

"It's fixed but Jarvis bitch ass keeps playing around." Jayden said mugging him like he was actually doing something.

"Tell her again bro. Man I fuck with Jayden, that's my nigga." Jeremy said smiling as he wrapped his arm around Jays neck.

"Boy if you don't getcho gahdamn. I'm not with that friendly shit." Jayden smile dropped and Jeremy moved.

"Like Jayden said its finished. All I have to do is spell her name out which I want you to do." Odell stated as I nodded looking around the room.

The walls were pink with Minnie Mouse decorations like bows and faces here and there. The crib was sitting there complimenting the room with the Minnie Mouse sheets tucked in. The closet was full of diapers, clothes, bottles and everything she need.

He was definitely prepared for this baby.

"Here come do it." He waved me over making me blush.

I stood in front of him in front of the crib while he held my waist. I placed the pink Bolded letters with purple dots on the nails bolted in the wall.

"Awe it's so cute." I cooed looking around the room again.

"Baby girl's prepared. We ain't gotta worry about nothing." He said looking around with me.

"My niece is blessed." Jayden said while rubbing through his curls.

"She is. My backs hurting so imma just go lay down." I groaned lowly walking out the room.

"You good?" Odell asked a few minutes later when I was in the bed.

"I'm fine. Where are the boys?" I replied with my eyes closed.

"They left." I nodded keeping my eyes closed raising up my shirt.

"I can't wait until she comes because I'm tired as hell. All this kicking she's doing is driving me nuts." I said rubbing my stomach in circles.

"I can't wait until my shawty comes too. Hey baby girl it's your daddy and I can't wait to meet you." He pressed his lips to my stomach and I felt a kick.