Chapter Three: Results.

Odell Beckham Jr.

I tickled Christian on his sides as he laid in front of me. He giggled uncontrollably until he stopped and gasped for air. I quickly stopped letting him breathe before tickling his stomach. He stood up in the bed and fell back down crawling to the pillows. All of a sudden cries from the baby monitor were heard.

"Hey Dessie." I picked her up to stop her from crying. The smell of a dirty diaper instantly hit my nose. "Nah. You done shitted."

I scrunched up my nose and placed her on my bed bed under her blanket. I changed her shitty diaper and threw it away in the trash. I looked up to see Chris had his small fingers placed over his eyes. Two fingers were spilt as he was peeking making me chuckle.

"You can look now, she's done man." He shook his head and played with the toy in front of him. While I wasn't looking he took the pacifier out of Destinys mouth and put it in his.

"Chris no. Boy you have your own." I could've sworn I saw him smirk.

Someone knocked on my bedroom door lightly. I yelled out for them to come in as Chris tried to mock me.

"I have the results." Paris waved the envelope leaning by the door seal.

"How'd you get in?"

"The dogs opened the door and let me in. Stupid the house maid named Sabrina." She rolled her eyes.

I huffed and rubbed my hands, "Do you..or should I?"

"I think you should." She walked further in the room and placed the envelope in my hands.

"Before all of this goes down just know I'm not trying to hurt Mercedes. I love her to death and I feel so wrong doing this behind her back. I hope she won't be mad at m-"

"I'll take blame for everything. Just open it." I rushed her putting the envelope back into her hands.

She opened it and read over it quickly.

"He's not yours."

I shot up and knocked everything off the dresser before snatching it out of her hands. Paris consoled the kids as they started to cry from my outburst. This is some bullshit. Who's the baby for if its not for me? Damien? Or probably Jamal bitch ass.

"Odell somethings not right! I swear I did everything, from running the test to printing the papers alone. Nobody got to them." She panicked patting Destinys back from her crying.

"Well what if it was right? This bitch was cheating on me." I snarled in disbelief.

"No she would never do that and you can tell he's yours Odell! His face tells it all." She tried to reason.

"Man look." I shook my head not tryna hear what she's saying.

"I'll run the test one more time and make sure the machine wasn't wrong." I nodded not caring. She kissed Christians cheek and laid Destiny down before leaving.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number angrily. My hands was shaking and I could feel steam blow out of my ears by now. She finally answered on the third ring.

"We need to talk."

Mercedes Kelly

Those four words.. I don't know if that's bad or good but I'm not gonna sleep on it. I unwrapped Mals arms from around my waist and sat up stretching my arms. I put on some jeans, my New York Giants sweatshirt and my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Jamal sleepy husky voice said.

Take your ass back to sleep.

"I forgot I had to do someones makeup today." I lied. If I told him I was going by Odell he'll want to come along.

"Why can't you reschedule for tomorrow. Unless she's really ugly and need it." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Stop talking about people that you don't know of. I can't talk anymore, now bye."

"Mercedes!" I ignored his call and rolled my eyes.

This nigga acted like he couldn't live without me. Boy please.

I jogged downstairs and hopped into my car and drove too Odells house. Thoughts ran through my mind as I thought of what could be wrong. What if something happened to Chris and Destiny? Destiny isn't for me but I treat her just like I treat Chris.

"Wassup?" He said once he opened the door. I smiled lightly and walked in.

I followed him onto the patio and sat on the chair. Chris squealed and wobbled his two legs over towards me. I picked him up and kissed all over his face.

"Where's Destiny?" I asked.

"Aubrey came a got her a few minutes ago." He scratched his neck.

"So, what'd you want to talk about again?" I looked down at Chris who was playing with the football in his hands. Only Odell.

"Is Christian my child? I want the truth so don't lie. I have the answers upstairs." My mouth dropped.

"What the fuck do you mean is he yours? Do you think I'm some kind of hoe or something? Of course he's yours!" I yelled getting defensive.

"That's not what the test results said. Who's he for Mercedes?Because he's damn sure not for me." He yelled.

"Who have I fucked besides you Odell? Or even talked to?" He shrugged.

"You tell me." My right fist connected with his cheek. He took deep breaths trying to calm himself down.

I gathered up Chris's toys and as much clothes as I could gather and headed too the door. I heard Chris cry out from my shoulder making me look back and saw him standing there.

"Fuck you, delete my number, and don't bother to contact me in anyway since you don't have any reason too now."

__________________________
How y'all liking Odell?