Chapter Six: Apology.

Mercedes Kelly

"Hmm yummy." I said as I fed Christian a spoon of mash potatoes while I held the phone with my shoulder to my ear.

" I said as I fed Christian a spoon of mash potatoes while I held the phone with my shoulder to my ear

He nodded his head with a little smile on his face. He grabbed the spoon from my hand and began feeding himself. I grabbed his sippy cup and sat it on the table infront of him.

"Look at the big boy feeding himself." I clapped as he copied me slanging the food everywhere.

After he finished eating I cleaned everything up as he watched me.He's been feeling better and is more active then he'd ever been. He's been taking breathing treatments almost every night which makes him doze off.

"Mercedes just let the man see his child. He made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes." Jeremy stressed over the phone.

"I understand that J. But if your baby daddy put some random hoe before your first born, you'll feel some type of way too."

"I don't know about allat' since I'ma man ya know. But I see what you saying." He chuckled over the line.

"Jeremy I thought you were the mature one out of all. Don't make me change my mind." I joked shaking my head.

"This isn't about me, this is about you and my brother. Let him see his first born please. For me." He begged.

"Okay J just know I forgive but I don't forget." I heard claps in the background making me roll my eyes.

"You go girl. I give myself a round of applause for helping his bitch ass."

"Jeremy I can't stand you sometimes." I laughed watching Chris kick the football, "Boy if you break something imma break your ass!"

"Anyways, where you going?"

"I was going to get some party supplies for my stanka butt." I said excited about my baby boy turning 2.

I stuck my tongue out at Chris and he smiled big showing his incoming teeth.

"Well, I'm in the city with my girlfriend showing her around. I'ma send you a text letting you know where to meet up at. Then I'll get you and Odell to talk." He mumbled the last part.

"Okayy, bye bye." I hung up the phone and placed it in my back pocket.

"Lets go stanka." I picked him up and he laid his head on my breast.

Yep. That's Odells child.

I bathed him and dressed him in his jordan outfit. While he was situated with Nickelodeon on TV I quickly showered and we were out the door.