I'm Your Hero: For phineas12

I'm Your Hero

For phineas12

~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: This has the mention of child abuse and rape but no scene detailing either. Please do not read if it will affect you negatively.

You are 10 in this first part. Hiccup is 12 or so.

*****************

You bawled your eyes out as some men tried to coax you out of the closet you spent most of your childhood in.

"Come on, little girl," a buff one with a big red beard said, holding out his hand.

You cowered away from it. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" you sobbed.

"We're not going to hurt you. We're here to save you," a boy about your age with auburn hair and green eyes said, suddenly right next to you. The thing you found strangest of all was his smile. You haven't seen a smile other than a sinister one in years.

"W- Who are y- you?" You asked, quietly.

His smile- one full of care and happiness- stayed on his face as he looked you in the eyes and held out his hand. "I'm your hero. I've come to rescue you."

You giggled, making his smile grow.

"That's a pretty laugh you've got," he said in a funny voice. You giggled some more. "Come. Let me save you," he begged, his eyes silently pleading you to take his hand.

"N- Name? Your name?"

"My name is Hiccup, son of Stoick the Vast. What's your name, princess?"

"(Y- Y/ N)"

"My, what a lovely name you have, my dear," he said, helping you up off the floor.

Some of the men around were shocked on how Hiccup managed to do in two minutes what they couldn't in two hours: get you to stop running and hiding.

He led you out the door and showed you his house. He made you a bowl of food to help you get some nourishment and energy.

"All this- for me?" You asked, not believing your eyes.

He nodded, still smiling, "All for you, princess. You need to eat to survive, you know."

You nodded, "I know," before taking a bite. You were full before you ate a fourth of what was in the bowl.

"You're full?" he asked, astonished, after you told him. You nodded. "How?"

You shrugged. "That's the most I've eaten since-" you paused to think, "ever."

Hiccup's eyes showed concern, worry, and sorrow. "Oh, it's a miracle you've made it all these years. Speaking of which, how old are you? Six? Seven?"

You shook your head no. "Nope. I'm ten, almost eleven."

"You don't look like your ten," he stated.

"I haven't grown much since I was six. Only about an inch, (F/N) says. Where is (F/N)?" ((Malnutrition can stop growth in children))

Hiccup's eyes darkened. "Um, he went on vacation, princess."

"When will he be back? Will it be a super long time?" You asked, hopeful, as you stood on your chair, leaning on the table.

"As long as you like," he promised.

"FOREVER!" you cheered, standing upright in the chair. "I don't like to be punished. (F/N) always punishes me, whether I do something bad or not." You paused for a moment as a thought crossed your mind. "You won't punish me, will you?"