Chapter 24: Time is ticking Part 1

OMG HOW COOL IS THAT ANIMATION!!!!!! <3 o <3 

yeah I'm in my exam period. Done: Physics and English.

and another 8 to go.....

~starloverrebel out

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24: Time is ticking Part 1

Ezra POV

Knowing what they were planning, scared me already enough and gave me the chills. Now that all the memories came back, I was terrified. With the memories I knew exactly what they were planning.

The shadow wanted to take over my body.

Once I realized that, I knew I could no longer wait on the Ghost crew or someone else.

I had to get out of here.

And fast.

The last time I was part of the whole ritual was to get him out of me. This time they were going to get him in.

I remembered the pain that went through my body, my throat hurt for days from crying, the exhaustion....

A hand grabbed me by my chin so I was forced to look into the dark yellow eyes full of hatred of the Inquisitor. A red blade hovering near my face. In the red glow his face seemed even more horrible. "Sss padawan. Don't worry. Everything will soon be over and then you will be one of us. Then I can watch you stab your master while you enjoy it."

"Inquisitor, how hard I enjoy the extra power and the fear of the boy, we must hurry. The Master and that stupid girl are on their way and aren't far away." Hearing that gave me at the same time hope and less hope. The Inquisitor "accidentally touches my cheek with his blade after letting me go. I hissed at the touch. It burned.

"Now you know what you have to do!" The ghost sounded clearly impatient. He came to me and places his hands on either side of my head. My breathing was hurried and meanwhile I still did my best to free myself. The chains were just too strong.

"Begin!"

The Inquisitor held the amulet in the air. Immediately he began to list something in a foreign language. The circle and star lighted up red in the dark room and from then on I couldn't move anymore. Just breathe. Nothing else.

It had begun.

I was so scared, I didn't even realized that I made a connection with the Force.

Kanan!

For also to be broken.

Kanan POV

Kanan!

Hearing that made me suddenly hold halt. "Kanan, why are you stopping now?! We need to find Ezra! Time is running out!"

I felt we were going to be late. Ezra's connection was immensely strengthened once and then ...

"I ... I ..." I looked into Maia her big green eyes. "I don't feel Ezra any longer in the Force."

A hundred thoughts raced through my head. We had been too late. We had failed him, disappointed him.

I had failed him.

"Come on Kanan" Maia put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Do you know where you've felt him the last?" Her eyes bored into mine. I nodded. "Great. Maybe we are still not too late."