Chapter 12: entrance

enjoy the song  (can't take me) and the chapter 

in my opinion this movie is one of the best dreamworks movie (spirit) on the point of music

and ofcours Bryan Adams is a good singer 

and i have to say that the Dutch version of this song is better, that not happened a lot

this has nothing to do with the chap btw

~starloverrebel out until down the page

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanan POV

Ezra sprinted away from me and the Ghost.

"Ezra!" I called for him.

"Kanan Jarrus!"

Hera's angry face appeared above me.

O Force.

With her hands on her hips, she looked at me furious.

"For heaven's sake Kanan! Your wound had reopened!" Her face turned into a mask of worries.

She leaned over me and pulled my shirt up so you could see the blood-soaked bandage.

Only now I felt the pain. I was too numb because of what just had happened.

"Med bay now!" She ordered me.

"First Ezra, I have to..."

"No, you go inside." She interrupted me. "I will send Zeb and Sabine afther him."

I had no choice but to obey.

With mother Hera, there was no discussion possible.

Sabine POV

"Ezra's signal is coming from over there."

"Well, the kid comes along whithout protest and when he won't I would drag him at his collar back to the Ghost."

"Zeb, let me atleast first talk to him."

"And if that does not work, which is likely, then I had just explained plan B".

I landed the Phantom in front of a group of rocks. It was quite strange: they were in a perfect circle and in the middle stood a much bigger one.

And in that circle was a figure sitting cross-legged.

Ezra.

Ezra POV

How I ended up here, sitting in the circle of rocks cross-leg in front of the one larger rock, I had no idea of.

I know I walked away from Kanan after what had happened and the next thing I know I ended up here. Without realizing it, I walked over here while I had never been here before ... I just knew where it was it so seemed.

For a long time I had blocked my signal from my com, but I now I wanted them to find me. It wasn't such a good idea to go alone in here. Better wait for Kanan.

Behind me I heard a smaller vessel land: the Phantom.

I heard two people approaching. One had a light pace so probably it was Hera or Sabine. The other was heavier what could only be Zeb.

No Kanan? Probably Hera didn't let him go because of his arm so the first one was Sabine.

A shadow fell over me and I could no longer feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. I opened my eyes and looked up at the faces of Zeb and Sabine.

"Look, kid, I'll say it right away. You have two options. First, you can come along without protest and then I'll let you whole. Or second, you come with protest and then I can't promise if you get back at the Ghost without broken bones or something." At Zeb face appeared a half-smile.

But this was my chance. Kanan would never let me go again.

"Or we could go look in here?"

Sabine and Zeb looked at me puzzled. With a sigh, I stood up and make my way between them so I could walked at the rock in the middle.

My hand touched the warm in sunlit covered smooth surface of the stone. It was the opposite of my dream then this side was in shadows. The connection with the Force happened quickly and automatically. There creaked something and when I opened my eyes again, I saw that there had appeared an opening.

With a defiant look, I turned to the astonished two behind me. "What can it hurt to look in here just quick."

Zeb hesitated, but still walked after Sabine who already had walked super excited inside.

I followed the Lasat after which the opening closed himself again and we were cut off from the outside world.

Third POV

The figure watched from behind the big rock how three figures entered the hidden temple.

For a moment he had thought their chance was ruined when the Mandalorian and the Lasat showed up. Turns out they like to go on a discovering tour.

"What luck that that Jedi wasn't with them." The word Jedi was pronounced like it was the most terrible thing there was.

"Or that Twi'lek. She can also be quite annoying. "

"Yeah. Agree."

"It took a little longer than I thought, but he made it inside. I almost thought we needed to come up with a plan B."

"We? No, you can do that. When it comes to hurting people, I'm in. When it comes to making plans then you're the man. Of course I'm never the man because I am a woman but you know what I mean. "

"Yes Trait. I get it."

"Was that sarcastic?"

"Hey Trait."

"What?"

"Shut up!"

"Mdkjoejksnfk."

"Very grow up."

--------------------------------

okey I managed to update tonight. whoehoe

but this weekend and next week I won't have my computer with me so srr no updates than. my dad only allows computer when I have homework but I have nothing to do so..... never thaught homework was good for something...

but i will be online on my phone so comment, suggestions, question all welcome. i have lot thime to think about them

so happy Easter and happy holidays

~starloverrebel out