Chapter 7: Found him

omg i love the pic

~starloverrebel out

Zeb POV

At the sound of Hera's voice, it was clear that she was worried.

A lot.

Okay yes. It was nothing for Ezra to simply leave the Ghost without anyone to know.

Oh wait.

Scratch that. Ezra does that the whole time.

But now that Kanan was unconscious, it started to become more serious.

I will probably never understand that master-padawan band.

Sabine and I hurried us to the coordinates that Hera sent us.

We were in one of the older areas of the city. I think it was two streets away from Ezra's older home.

In front of me Sabine turned a corner and I almost bumped into her.

She had stopped.

Ezra was in the alley.

And he was not alone ...

Third POV, unknown location

This was so frustrated for the figure who was running back and forth in the void space.

"For God's sake! I thought we put those two out of the picture!"

"Apparently we didn't do that good enough." He said to himself. Only his voice now had a different sound/tone.

The man walked right through a wall so he came out on the streets. He turned back, back into the house.

"And how do we solve this?"

The figure faded into nothing to appear somewhere else in the room again. He did this several times.

"Can you calm down a bit. From all that appearing and disappearing I get a headache."

"That's not even possible."

He paused. For a while there was a silence.

"I've got it!"

Further, he said nothing.

"Are you going to say it already?" He asked impatiently to himself.

"We just do what they have done to us. It can't be that difficult."

"And how do we get that one thing. As far as I know, we can't get it."

One thought the person after. "We led the lad do it by himself." The voice was darker.

"Hm. Quite fun. And how exactly? "

"I have something. So when will we do it?"

"Well, first we must let the boy return to power."

"Tomorrow."

"That will be enough time. Tomorrow night, then. Maybe earlier"

A cruel grin appeared in the cape.

"Then at last we are free." Said the voices synchrony.

Hera POV

"Wy can't you just wake up!" Again I hit Kanan hard in the face.

"Zeb and Sabine need you. And now!" I hit him again.

I just had got a message from Sabine and Zeb that they had found Ezra.

Only there was slight little problem. They needed Kanan. That's why I had hit him six times in his face. Maybe more.

"Kanan! Ezra needs you! "When I wanted to slap him again, a hand was curled around my wrist.

"Hera, did you really had to slap me so hard?" Kanan his voice asked.

I hit my eyes to the sky. O thank the Force, he is finally awake!

"Hey, I did not mean to hit you, but you didn't gave me much of a choice." I said as I pulled him right.

"And now go. Go help them. "

My face must have betrayed who it was because he was gone in less than a second.

I plopped into one of the chairs.

Inquisitor POV

The strange figure hadn't been out of my mind during these days after the meeting.

Of course I could give them much information about the rebel group, but he was totally not interested.

No, he had clearly put his eye on one person in particular.

And he was not going to let anything or anyone get in the way.

Therefore, there was all the time remain the same haunting question in my mind.

What was so important about the padawan that you were so obsessed?

Yes okay, I also wanted to capture him at all costs, but to him it was an outright obsession.

Every ounce of information that I had about the boy he had torn out of me.

Even things that had escaped me.

Thereafter, he was dissolved in thin air.

I didn't feel that dark aura that hung around him afterwards.

Until now.

Using the Force, I was followed it and to my surprise it didn't led me out to the strange figure.

No to something much more interesting ...

theories??????