Chapter 10: Vision

And srry the previeus chap didn't upload and i didn't noticedokey the song above is one of my favorites, really need to listen it

no one of my friends know it what is a shame

also love the montage

thanks to that i have leerned it and i'm addicted to the song now

~starloverrebel out

Kanan POV

Ezra suddenly started flipping.

"Ezra!"

He stumbled over his own feet and fall down, his head hit the floor hard. His hands were still pressed against his ear.

I knelt beside him, the pain in my shoulder ignoring and saw that he was shaking all over his body. I started to shake him slowly with my one good arm.

"Let me handle this." Sounded Zebs voice. He took Ezra at his skinny shoulders and started shaking him violently.

"Zeb!" Cried Sabine and Hera angry. He immediately stopped.

The boy's breathing was fast like he had just run ten kilometers.

And then suddenly he calmed down, he stopped trembling and his breathing was calm and regular.

We stood there unbelievable looking at the kid.

"Is he....?"

"Sleeping?"

Ezra POV

DREAM

Images of the fields of Lothal flashed in front of my eyes.

Then it stopped and stayed hanging on one landscape. I looked at it from far.

The image zoomed in like it felt that I could not see it good.

Closer.

A group of rocks below was standing in an almost perfect circle with containing in the middle a larger rock than the other who were surrounding it.

It was pretty weird what nature brought sometimes.

I walked to the middle rock, towering high above me. Immediately I thought of the Jedi temple where I had gotten my Kyber crystal.

My hand I laid down on the shady side of the rock. The smooth surface felt cold.

I blinked once with my eyes and then suddenly I was in a dark tunnel.

One moment I had totally lost the plot.

Come.

A voice as lightly as a breeze was heard through the hallways.

It was still a dream so what could happen.

Slowly I began to work my way through the long dark corridors of the maze. Every corner I hit without hesitation. At every fork I took a side without thinking.

It was as if I had been here. I knew it as well as Sabine's pretty face.

Maybe I have stared a little too much at her, but now I don't do that anymore ...

Less...

In any case, I knew the way blindly, it seemed.

I shuddered. It was freezing here. Probably I was underground and wasn't there ever been anyone down here.

My footsteps echoed through the corridors.

I walked.

Walked.

And walked.

The Force knows to where.

And yet I kept walking.

Until I came into a large circular room where several corridors end into.

In the middle of the space hung at eye level in the air an object.

I could not clearly see it because I was sucked back into the corridors by an unknown force.

I screamed without making a sound.

Fought against nothing.

Was drawn back by air, nothing ...

the Force?

Without any effort, I was moved back into the hallways, away from the subject of what I just felt I had to find it, to get it.

I was thrown out of the maze back in the long dry grass of Lothal.

The sun shone brightly in my eyes and I raised my arm so that I was no longer blinded.

Then I took off my arm again because the bright light had vanished, I saw Sabine's worried face hanging above me.

She turned away her face from me. "He's awake!"

Her voice echoed through the rooms of the Ghost.

3de POV

The figure fell with a scream on his knees.

For a long time there was silence.

Then there was laughter ....

It started with a chuckle ...

Than the man stood up and began to laugh harder.

"I hate this so hard." The voice sounded irritated.

"Agree Trait, but we're one step closer. Isn't that what matters?" The second voice on the other hand sounded happy and satisfied.

"Yes, but I still find those dreams hateful."

"Well now we just have to wait and see."

"I hate that too."

"You hate everything."

"Not true."

"Oh no?"

"I love power."

"Typical."

"Hey you made me what I am today. The blame lies with you."

"Are we going to start that way?"

"Okay, okay. I stop."

"Now we can go on to phase two."