Chapter 16: O Karabast!

yeah yeah I know it is a long time ago but it was school his fault!!!

and maybe a bit the new eps of Ultimate Spiderman and Lego Ninjago

but...

mostly School

but yeah I'm back this week hopefully

enjoy and let me new in the comments what you think!!

btw just a random pick I liked above

~starloverrebel out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeb POV

"Wait a second. Why would Maia start about that? She always was to one who tried the hardest to get rid of it. She also did quiet her best to forget everything about that."

"Uh ..." I was looking at Sabine for help.

"Do you remember when you woke up after Maia had beaten you unconscious?" Thank you Sabine!

Wait! Don't tell the truth! He's just about to explode.

"Yeah ..." he said hesitantly.

"Well that's not the full truth. You may have lost a large part of your memories. And your dream of the last weeks? "

Again he nodded. "Those are some memories."

Ezra his eyes widened. "You mean?"

"Yeah. We were all caught by the Inquisitor and you stood maybe a little bit on the dark side." The last part was just understandable with her murmur.

Now it was our turn to get a shout burst of Ezra.

"You lied to me! The hole time you hide this from me! "

We beat both our gaze down, ashamed.

"All of you! I trusted you!" Tears appeared in his eyes who were full of treachery.

"I can't believe you have hide this. Do you even know how hard I pondered on those dreams? How they broke me? Made me mad?" Ezra was really furious and I did not blame him. "Don't think so!"

Ezra's mouth was an angry line and he stumbled back toward the door then run away.

Away from here

and us.

I felt so bad now and I knew Sabine just felt the same way. Sabine had bitten her lip very hard and tears were escaping from her eyes.

The silence in the cabin was cutting.

And I think Garion knew how we felt now as he stood up and walked out. His face was very understanding because we had done it for exactly the same reason that made him do it.

To protect Ezra.

Only there was something that haunted my mind.

Against what had Garion wanted to protect him? Against the two voices that were terrorizing Ezra?

Ezra POV

I walked right into the maze, without a second thought, without any doubt.

Sorrow.

Tears streamed down my cheeks.

Broken.

It was like a switch had turned on when Sabine and Zeb said it.

Betray.

All the memories that Maia had managed to literally beat out of me, came up again.

Guilty.

The reunion with Dai.

Why?

The rescue operation proved to be a trap from the Inquisitor and............Maia.

Lonely.

The crew that was caught and chained on the walls along with Maia.

I kept running.

The mental attacks of the Inquisitor who tried to break me.

Aimlessly.

I who beheaded the 'master' and how well I that felt.

Helpless.

Jonathan reunited with his sister.

Worthless.

The fight with Maia, Dai and Jonathan against me while the Inquisitor watched.

Hate...

My lightsaber against Maia her chest that I had managed to deactivate just in time.

for myself.

The red lightsaber sank into Dai his chest to save me.

It was my fault.

"Goodbye my friend ..."

The loss.

We strangled the Inquisitor until we were stopped by the crew.

The pain.

I tied up to a chair with the crew around me who looked at me expectantly.

The suffering.

And Light and Dark.

The dark.

My father's message.

The missing.

Maia and Dai walked through the tall grass to where I am.

I stood still.

I was here.