Chapter 17 (* Going home..... Married *)

Start from the beginning

"Jace. Who else would marry?!" I asked him as I smack him in the back of the head.

"Owe! And it could have been worse, you didn't marry a stranger so I don't know what your going on about." he says as he rubs where I hit him.

Once again Dylan was right, it could have been worse.

I sigh letting my anger out, I let myself fall in a pillow next to him face first. Ugh everything is just .......complicated. This bed felt comfortable, I was almost falling asleep.I feel Dylan's hand stroking my hair as he says, "Bells, I'm sorry. I don't remember anythig that happened last night. Only the part with Sammy but that's all."

" Her name is Sally, isnt it?" I asked clearly remembering it was Sally. I look at Dylan's face and he looks enlightened.

"That would explain why she seemed a little pissed off everytime I said her name. I called her Sammy the whole night."

I couldn't help but laugh at my best friend and his sex life. I sat myself up so I was sitting on my butt.

" What would I do with out you Dylan." I ask him now fully getting up going to see if Jace was done.

As I walk out of the room I hear Dylan say, "Probably remember things when your drink." I laugh and totally agree with him because everytime I drink with Dylan I rarely remember what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive back home didn't seem long at all but that probably has something to do with me sleeping in Jace's arms. The next thing I know it's early morning, Dylan is poking me and Jace is telling him not to do that. I look up and see we are at my house, and as always I don't see my parents cars anywhere. I get out of the car with Jace.

" Hey man, I get my car from your house later okay" Jace asked Dylan, he just nodded but he looked half asleep. We all were.

We walk into my house and everything looks just like I left it, without anything out of place. We make our way to my room and I collapse on my bed with Jace next to me. I still don't remember anything that happened last night but I'm really tired even if I dozed off on the car.

" Jace, do you remember anything that happened last night?" I ask now that I laying on my back unlike Jace who is face first in the bed.

He lifts up his head and props himself with his elbows.

" I remember somethings but most of them are blurry, other than that nothing." he said. I know I should be freaked out that I don't remember anything but knowing that Jace isn't alarmed gives me peace.

Remembering that I am married brings up the worries in me.

" Jace, I'm not so sure about our marriage arrangements. I'm mean everything is happening too fast and I mean REALLY fast, that it's just confusing things." I whisper as I cuddle next to Jace. Now he's laying on his back with his arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him.

" Bells I know this is happening fast but we just have to enjoy it. Things are going to be hard to explain to our parents but we will get through this love. I promise we will."

I closed my eyes as I heard him talk. Again, all my worries are washed away. If t had been anyone else telling me this, I wouldn't have felt better but since it's my husband and the person I love with all my heart, then I would believe anything from him. I nod and lean my head against Jace's chest, I heart his heart beat at a leveling rhythm so soothing and heartfilling.

I feel him let out a sigh and whisper, " Just don't forget that I always will love you no matter what our circumstances. Mrs.Anderson."

My heart skipped a beat hearing my new name coming from Jace's beautiful voice that made things a thousand times better than normal.

" I love you too. Husband." I said softly as sleep was over powering me.the last thing I heard was Jace's voice whisper, "My wife. My beautiful Wife." then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up it's afternoon already, and I feel wide wake. I look to my right but Jace isn't there, in his place is a note.

****************

Sorry I had to leave you Mrs.Anderson but I had to do somethings before school tomorrow:( I love you<3

Love Jace.

****************

But Jace could never be simple as to just leave a note, he also left a flower. Not just any flower but my favorite flower of flowers, besides roses, are orchid. It was tucked under the note and had three beautiful purple flowers. It started off white in the middle then slowly turned purple, it had a deep green stem full of life.

I got up and put the flower on my nightstand. I was feeling hungry so decided to check if Dylan was free to go get some food since Jace was out doing some aarons. I get my phone from my purse and speed dialed him. After four rings his voice booms into the phone.

" Hey babe, what's up?!" I could bearly hear him with the loud music in the background.

I also hear some girl snicker, " Is that you girl friend?!"

" Dyl, where are you? Partying already we just got here today! Well anyways I was going to ask you if you want to get a bite but if you can't it's-" my best friend was unbelievable and he cut me off by saying

" No! It's great. I'll meet you at your place with pizzas in ten." with that he hung up.

I guess it's going to be a whole afternoon with Dylan today.

Pop, Crack!

I heard something downstairs! I just got off the phone with Dylan so it can't be him! Jace is out doing aarons! I'm home alone!! What if a robber is here?! Or maybe a rapist psychopath!! How long as he/she been inside my house?! Did it here me talk to Dylan!!!!!! So many questions went through my head but no time for answers.

I could here them coming up the stairs, one step at a time. I hear other room doors opened on the way up here! Is he on the second floor or third already?! I unlock my phone screen, and get ready to call 911 but my room door was violently thrown open .

I let out a scream.