"You know what, Lauren? Maybe I do like you, which is why I wouldn't lie. When he breaks your fucking heart just remember I warned you!" I was seething.

"Whatever." Jesus Christ, I give up.

I quickly shut her curtain and ripped open Camila's. She was reading a book and I jumped in her bunk. "Brad's cheating on Lauren."I whispered, angrily.

The younger Cuban's eyes widened. "Have you told her?" She questioned, quietly.

"Yeah and she was being a bitch. She thinks I'm lying because I like her." I answered.

Camila turned over and wrapped her arm around my waist, resting her head on my chest. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

I smiled sadly while looking up at the top of her bunk. "It's okay, monkey. I just want to sleep and forget about it."

She looked up at me and then laid her head back onto my chest. "Goodnight, Y/N/N."

"Goodnight." I whispered as I started to run my hand through her hair. I heard her sigh contently and her breaths evened out soon after.

Later that night I heard Brad crawl into Lauren's bunk and I had to blink away my tears. Life isn't fair.

_____

We're now a month into tour and Lauren hasn't spoken to me since that night two weeks. I've tried not to think about it but I still really like her, which I don't understand.

In other news I finally finished my song for Camila. I was currently going her bunk so I could take her somewhere and sing it. Once there I slowly opened her bunk curtain, "C'mon, Monkey, I have a surprise for you."

She look confused but still smiled and made her way out of her bunk. "Why do you have your guitar?" She asked as we walked out of the bus and to the back of the venue.

"I said it's a surprise!" I said with a laugh as we made our way over to a bench. I looked across the park area and noticed Lauren and Brad cuddled up on a bench.

Camila noticed what I was looking at and put her hand on my shoulder. "We can go somewhere else, Y/N."

I shook my head and sat down on the bench. She sat down beside me and I pushed her away a little so I could turn with my guitar. "No, I wrote my best friend a song and I want to sing it here. I don't care about them right now."

She smiled shyly. "You didn't have to write me a song."

"Yes I did, I told you I would. You deserve one too." I sighed before continuing. "You're like the strongest person I know. These past two months you've been my rock and I just wanted to prove I'm here for you too, so that's what I wrote this song about. I plan on recording it too."

She just smiled and I smiled back before looking down at my guitar and beginning to play the opening chords of the song. I looked back up at her before I started to sing.

Oh uh-huh
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

We find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

I saw her smiling widely as I continued.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah