Chapter 22

Chapter 22,

Skylar!

Skylar!

Skylar!

SKYLAR!!

I jumped up, Looking at my surroundings. Where the Fuck was I?

"Oh thank God." I turned my head to the side and seen a middle ages woman, With teary eyes starring at me.

"Where am I?" My voice was soft and Light. The woman starred In shock.

"Baby, You're at home. You've been dreaming. It was only a dream." The woman said. It was only a dream? So I didn't die, What about Nathan and Dylan? Were they made up?

"What? But, It was so real!" I stated.

"Skylar, You've been out for days. You're in a hospital. You haven't eaten In four days. Your father and I, Have been worried sick." she said. I starred at her. So I wasn't kidnapped? I wasn't abused? What about Abel?

"So I wasn't kidnapped? And killed?" I asked. The woman, Hugged me tight.

"No sweetheart. It was all a dream." Then, Everything came flooding back. The woman was my mother, My friends-And what they looked like and their names, And that the dream Wasn't real.

"How did I end up here?" I asked. My mother pulled away from our hug and cupped my chin.

"I'll explain everything later. I'll go get the doctor." My mom stood up, And walked out of the hospital room. I sat up, and started Looking around.

The room was big enough, Their was a nice window, On my right Covered In white curtains. The floor was a Greyish white and the walls were baby blue. There was medical items here and there. Do I think you get the drill of what it looks like.

The doctor, My mom and my dad-I think- Walked In. The doctor started checking my blood, And my temperature.

"You're free to go, Your blood came out clear." He stated. Thank Goodness, That was a dream. Or maybe I did die, And Found another life? No, That's only In the movies.

------

Eventually, I was home and My home wasn't any different from my dream. I Sat on my Kitchen chair, A warm cup of tea In front of me.

"Hun, are you still going to school?" My mother's voice Brought me to shock. I still went to school? Well, I am Only 17. It's my last year here.

"Um, Sure?" I sighed, And took a sip of my tea.

"It's your last year here, And we want you to get back to your normal life. Your friends have been worried sick." My dad said. I nodded and told them that I was having a shower.

I walked upstairs, And Into my room. I walked Into my bathroom and Stripped till I was naked. I turned the shower on and hopped In. Four bloody days I was out cold. Ain't dreams Only last for three seconds? Mine lasted for a life time. At least I didn't lose my memory, That would be fucked up.

I turned the shower off, And wrapped a towel around my body and walked out. I remember In my dream, That I got such a fright from Dylan. We were kidnapped again. It might sound weird, But I kinda miss Dylan. It's like He is real, But It was only a dream right?

I changed Into my Blue tee and My grey short shorts. I Lied On my bed, My eyes getting heavy and In no time, I was asleep.