Chapter 14, Book two.

Book Two of Kidnapped Chapter 14.

"Dylan, Did you get milk after work yesterday??" I shouted from the kitchen.

"No...Was I meant to?" He shouted back. That's great, I rang him to bring milk home after work and he doesn't. I grabbed my Keys, Money and phone and walked Into the sitting-room.

"I'm going to the shop To buy milk." I told Dylan. Abel ran In, Hugging my legs. Yep, I had Abel Five years ago after the... Incident, And no He's not Dylan's son.

"Me come? I'll be good!" Abel begged In his little voice. I rolled my eyes and picked Abel up.

"Abel's coming with me. Dylan, Clean this mess up now!" I walked outside and Placed Abel In his car seat, Strapping him in. I shut his door and Got Into the front seat, Starting the engine and driving towards The shop.

I parked my car and Jumped out, Picking Abel up and locking my car. I let Abel down, But he held my hand. I walked Over to the milk section and grabbed The one litre of milk.

"Mommy, Can I get this?" Abel showed me a Dark blue Football.

"Not today, Sweetie. I haven't enough money." He pouted and dropped the ball.

"Can we get cookies than?!" He begged. I sighed and grabbed a tray of chocolate Chip Biscuits.

I let go of his hand, Because I was carrying too much stuff. I looked down and seen he was gone, Vanished.

"Abel?!" I screamed. People started looking, But didn't even bother to ask if my child was missing. I ran through the ails, Searching for him; Until I found him In the kids section.

"Abel!! Where were you! Never run off on me again, You hear me!" He nodded and followed me to the cashier. I payed for our things and Placed them In a bag. I grabbed Abel's hand and walked to the car, Placing the stuff and Abel In. I got In the front seat and started the car, Driving home.

"Never do that again Abel! You had me worried sick, What If someone took you away from daddy and I? They would hurt you!" I yelled at him. I might be over-reacting, But I don't give a damn. I wouldn't live with myself if he was taken. I know what happens to kids, and I don't want to know, But it stays In my mind, Playing over and over again.

He crossed his arms and looked out the window. I sighed and parked the car outside our house. I jumped out and Grabbed the Stuff I bought and Abel. Dylan opened the door and Abel ran Inside, Running up the stairs. I walked In and Placed the stuff on the counter.

"What's wrong?" Dylan asked. I sighed.

"Abel went missing In the shop and I panicked." I placed my head In my hands.

"What? Did people help? Where was he?" He asked.

"No, People just fucking starred. I found him In the kids ail." I took off my coat and walked upstairs, Into Abel's room. I Opened the door and walked Inside. He sat On his bed, Arms crossed.

"Get out, Spitfire." I breath was caught In my throat. He... Did he just call me Spitfire?

"What?" I managed to say.

"I said get out Spitfire!" He yelled. Oh God..

"Where did you hear that? Who Told you that?" I sat beside him.

"A man In the shop. He said that if you're angry to call you Spitfire." I starred at Abel In shock. He approached my son!?!? That dirty evil rat!

"What-What else did he say?"

"He patted my head and walked away." I stood up starring at Abel.

"Abel, Get some rest, School tomorrow.." I closed his door and walked Into the bathroom and now, They come. Tears spilled from my eyes. He's alive? After five years, He comes back and approaches my son! I have to tell Dylan.. I ran downstairs and Into the kitchen. Dylan was putting the Food away. He turned around and starred at me, worried.

"Skylar, What's wrong?" I sobbed Into his chest.

"He's back! He approached Abel In the shop!" I sobbed. He held me tight.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Abel called me Spitfire an told me that He told him to call me that." Dylan pulled away and Grabbed his phone and started dialing a number.

"Get over here." He paused.

"I'll explain when you're here." Then, He hung up.

"Blake will be around In a while, I'll call the police and get everything sorted.. Get some rest.." He kissed my forehead and pushed me up the stairs.

Oh god, He's back and he's probably coming for Abel!!!

Book two chapter one completed. Hope you enjoyed :)