Chapter 16

Chapter 16,

He has my son.

Those four words ran around my head, He has my son. Dylan was pissed as ever, He kept running his hands through his hair. Any minute now and he'll explode. This is my fault, Why couldn't I just die? I would be happy, Happy to get off this shit hole.

The police are searching my whole house for finger prints, clues of any kind. They even took some of abel's Things In his room, For check up. I'm now standing outside my house, A blanket around me, Covering me from the cold air. Police cars are In my garden and parked On the road. They said they're watching this house 24/7.

I think he loves watching me weak. Like he's feeding off my fear and weakness. He really did break me, He made me kill someone, Even thou I hated the bitch, I still regret pulling that trigger. He made me pregnant, Taking away my virginity, That I was saving up for my husband, My lover, But It was all taken away from a scumbag, A lowlife.

I tugged the blanket closer, Feeling the warmth from it. I'm sick of this.

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!?" I screamed. My voice echoed through the streets, Making a few dogs bark. Where could he take him? He wouldn't take him to where he took Nathan, Isabelle, Jace, Dylan and I, Would he?

Where is Nathan? Where's my best friend gone? Was he taken by someone else? Or did he escape from this nonsense. Two Hands were placed on my shoulders, Making me jump.

"Calm down..." That voice, That voice I'd no anywhere.

"NATHAN!?" I screamed, And brought him Into a bone crushing hug.

"Where were you? What happened to you? Did you escape?" I fired questions his way. He pulled away from the hug and starred Into my eyes.

"Skylar, I'm so sorry." He Apologized.

"God, Nathan... You missed so much. They took is again, Tortured us, Made us kill people.. They even made me pregnant with Abel. They have Abel now." I cried. Nathan starred at me, Worried, Angry and shocked

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't Teresa for you, I promised your dad that i'd get you back. I could never find you's." Nathan said. Dylan walked out and starred at Nathan, Shocked.

"Nathan?" Dylan said, Shocked.

"The one and only.." He stated.

"what happened-" Dylan was cut off by a scream, And it wasn't an adults scream, It was a child's and I knew who it was,

It was abel's scream.