Chapter 7

.: Chapter 7 :.

I Just want to Die. That's all I Want.

To die

I Sobbed as My back ached in pain. Do I Even deserve this? What did I Ever do on anyone? 

The door opened and Smoothie Man walked in, Grinning. He picked me up and Placed me on my two aching feet. I Groaned in pain, and Clutched onto his top for support. He started to push me towards the door, But I Screamed in pain.

''Please stop, Just stop,'' I Sobbed. He Sighed and Carried me bridal style to where ever he was bringing me. Hopefully some place where he can shoot me in the head. 

"Now, You are going to be a good girl and do what Ever I say, Got it?" He Said.  I nodded, Terrified to open my mouth. 

"With words, Skylar. Answer me with words."

"Yes." He brought me Into a small room and switched on the light.

There sat that girl who bullied me in school for years, Tiffany. She always made me feel down, Pushing me into lockers and Telling me to Kill myself. Thank God I Had Nathan Beside my side, Or else I Wouldn't be here. I'd be buried in a Grave-yard, Sleeping with the Dead. She starred in shock, Starring at my abused Body. Smoothie man Set me on my feet, And stood behind me. He handed me a gun. 

"Shoot her." He ordered. Tiffany pleaded me with her Blue eyes. Can I Shoot her? No, I Can't. I Shook my head and He Glowered at me. He placed his hands over mine and Made me Pull the trigger.

Bang.

Tiffany fell to the floor, Blood oozing from her head. I Starred in shock, As Her now life-less body slumped down to the ground. The guy chuckled. 

"Next time I Tell you to do something, You so it!" He yelled. He took the gun off me and brought me back to the room where Dylan was.Dylan starred at me In shock. Probably because of the bruises I might have or the fact I have blood on my face, From when I shot her. The door closed and I walked Into the bathroom, Ignoring him.

I Turned on the water tap, And starred in the cracked mirror. I Killed someone. I'm a monster like them. I'm a murderer.. 

Why didn't I Just shoot him instead? Because I Can't, I Let out a sob and Starred in the mirror. 

I Looked Hopeless. My skin was Pale, My big happy brown eyes Looked like I Didn't have a soul anymore. Dry blood was On my forehead and My face had dry tears on my face as well. I Let out another sob and Turned off the tap, When I Finished washing someone eases blood off of me.

I Walked outside and Gave Dylan a Blank stare. 

"What happened?" Dylan asked as He walked over to me.

"I shot somebody." I Whispered, Tears pouring out of my eyes.

"What!? And you're okay with that? Killing someone who is weak and helpless as you are now! What did they do to you?" He shouted.

''Do I Look Okay! How could You say that? You think I'm a monster now? HUH? He made me do it! I Never asked for any of this Bullshit!'' I Screamed and Pushed him away from me.

''I Didn't mean It like that-'' He reached out for me, But I Pulled away from him. 

''Then, What do you mean?! Do you even know what they did to me? He made me pull the fucking Trigger!'' I Screamed and Charged after him. He quickly grabbed me and Pushed me against the wall, Making me cry in pain when My back hit it. He cussed under his Breath. 

Before I Could Shout at him again, He placed his lips to mine. Shocked, I Still didn't reply until I noticed what he was doing. Without even thinking I Kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me and Trapped me against the wall. He licked my bottom lip, But I Didn't let him enter. He grasped my ass and I gasped, He took this chance to plunged his tongue into my mouth. 

I Forget everything, The abuse, The sobbing, The cutting, The shooting; Everything. 

He pulled apart and Starred into my eyes. 

'-------------------

UNDER EDITING!