17

The first few steps of the young individuals into the outside world were hesitant, they were given little information about what they were about to face. But despite their underlying fear the pressure of having to get Camila back to their place they perceived safe once they noticed the chaos in the area was stronger. They shook their head in distaste as they saw homeless individuals on the streets, they looked malnourished and tidy. You'd never see that back in their home. Everything in their state was in order and were handled well, there were rarely crimes and disruptions. Shawn felt bad for the lost girl, to be kept in a place like this. She must be so scared with no one by her side...

"Shawn are you sure about this? For all we know someone could be watching our every move right now."

The boy considered the thought and decided they had to move fast and not wander around, they've been told a man named Iglesias was responsible for the many deaths in their circle of "acquaintances". It's been too long since Camila had been kidnapped and it irked him that nobody was in action. Whenever he'd ask Mr. and Mrs. Cabello they'd say everything was "under control". He saw through that lie and he didn't fall for it, he wasn't stupid and to use that phrase on him which was the same thing the Supremes would always tell the public when something would go wrong in the system was very offending.

Just a few days ago, an unknown sickness had started to spread. Of course the minors knew nothing about it, he knows without a doubt that his parents did however – they were part of the Supremes after all. It killed a few individuals and the people wanted answers, so let's say they weren't really at peace like before.

That was the last straw before Shawn came into action, demanding answers from his parents that they only frowned upon. They told him it wasn't any of his business and that he had to make himself useful, and so he did. Though his parents were hesitant with the idea, they found it in themselves to allow him to go on a group search for his fiancé.

He'd known about the boundaries since he was in diapers, and if Camila knew she'd be very upset with the many secrets that were kept from her. Was that why she was kept locked up most of the time? There were a couple of volunteers from the guards and two came from the trainees – 2 girls. He'd been impressed with their skills when he'd come to watch them train, they were immediately counted in. The two girls had different motives, one was justice for her lover Austin's death. The other? Revenge. The girl never shared her reason but soon they'd find out.

--

"Guys, I'm getting really scared for Troy. He's still in there and probably doesn't know what's going on!"

It's been 3 days since Shawn's group ventured out but that didn't mean they were done. They were far from it, this was only the beginning and they all knew it. Since they've been informed that a group of outsiders had gotten out they were prevented from leaving the building, it was too risky and Miguel wasn't going to put the best of the best on the line.

"Have you called him?" Dinah asks as she tries to calm down the blonde. Whenever Ally would get nervous and scared her feelings would be all over the place, she didn't know how to control them and knowing that this was Troy they were talking about they knew it'd hit her harder.

"Of course I have Dinah!" The Polynesian flinches and Ally immediately feels guilty, she reaches her small hand and gives her own a small squeeze. "I'm sorry biggie..."

"It's okay smallz, just don't think about it okay? I'm sure he's fine, have you seen those muscles girl?" Ally laughs a little as Dinah flexes and her mood begins to brighten up much more.

"Guys I think I might go crazy, I can't be stuck in one place forever." Lucy whines as she catches the softball that had bounced back to her and she throws it back against the wall. She had found the item in Lauren's car since they've arrived and stashed it inside the pocket of her jacket, knowing her best friend she probably forgot all about it already. The ball brought out a lot of memories in her youth.