Chapter 19

Have you guys ever heard of Lifeline ? It is the best game ever ! (For me at least !! Hehe.) I feel really happy. I mean, it felt like I really know this Adam guy. Lol. This game make me cry, happy and all sort of other wierd emotions. Plus, I've kill this guy twice. Poor him. And I've heard there will be a sequel soon ! Damn, I'm really excited !! 。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。

(I've just finished playing this game a few minutes ago. I'm feeling really excited that I want to post another chapter. Lol. I do recommend you guys playing it though. It's really worth the money^^ )

________________________________

Tsukiko POV

After a few hours of talking to me, Naruto finally fell asleep. I pick him up slowly, and walk towards Tazuna's house. I'm really glad that Naruto accept me as who I am. It was mostly Naruto who is doing the talking. He again told me about his encounter with Zabuza, but this time he make sure I am listening to him. He also told me that Kakashi think that Zabuza is still alive. I don't know who he is but his name do sound familiar to me...

Then it was my turn to talk. I tell him a little bit about myself, telling him all the happy moments I have. Well, basically I told him everything that happen when I was travelling with Jiraiya. Before he sleep, he make me promise not to dye my hair again. He said that blue hair is reaaaally wierd. I just nod, and agree with him. It's not like I'm the one who wants to dye my hair. It was my master who told me to do it. For what reason ? Even I do not know why..

"We've arrived." I slowly walk in the house, being careful not to make any noise. I walk upstairs to go to Naruto and Sasuke's shared room before suddenly Sakura walk out of her room.

She look at me wide-eyed, shocked that I had Naruto with me. She whipped her kunai out, glaring at me trying to look brave. But her voice betrays her brave demeanor. "W-who are y-you ?!" She just managed to whisper-shout at me.

"Get in your room now. I'll tell you. And please keep quiet. Naruto's sleeping." I say as softly as possible. Trying to convince her that I'm not someone bad.

She then nodded her head without a second thought and walk into the room.

'Lesson 1: Never trust anyone so quickly.'

'I know Kuro.. I'll tell her tomorrow. Maybe..'

I then ask Sakura to sit in front of me. "Would you mind being in a genjutsu ?"

"Wha---!" I don't know what she is about to say, but I just slapped my hand over her mouth.

"I said, shut up. Everyone else is sleeping, ya know ?" I then pinched her pressure point making her pass out.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Sorry, Sakura." I stand up, leaving Sakura and again continue my journey towards Naruto's room.

I slowly push the door open, just to see a pair of eye staring at me from the dark. Great.

"Hey. I know you doesn't like accepting anyone's order but please be quiet. Meet me on the roof. I'll meet you in a few minutes." I said to Sasuke, while walking towards Naruto's futon.

I pull the blanket up to Naruto's chest and take off his hitai-ate putting it next to his head.

"Goodnight, Naruto.." I said while stroking his head. When I look up, Sasuke is still there, watching my every move.

I walk towards him and held my hand out. "Here, hold my hand. I'm going to teleport us to the roof. We'll talk there."

He hesitated a little bit, but eventually he hold my hand. I smile at him before teleporting to the roof.