Chapter 18

Another chapter ??!! I'm proud of ma self. Myahahaahahahahha~ ! For some odd reasons, I'm really enjoying myself when I'm writing this chapter..

Everytime I stop writing, it would be like making a cliffhanger for myself... And it sucks sooo baddddd. Which lead to me writing it faster and explains why this is updated a looooooot faster than the other chapter. Lol. Onto the storyyyyyyyyy~ !

____________________________________

Tsukiko POV

"Ahhh, I see.. You were attacked by Zabuza.... It's a wonder how you're still alive.." That is all I could mutter after everything Kakashi has told me.

"It is all because of the teamwork Team 7 has shown. Well, more of Sasuke and Naruto's teamwork but still..." When he turn to look at them, I could see clearly  in his eye that he's really proud of them.

"Well, come on now. I need to reintroduce you to them. Are you up for it ?" He said while standing up, dusting himself off from the imaginary dust.

"Umm.. No thanks... I'll just wait for you guys at the inn.." I decline Kakashi's offer politely. I'm still not ready to face them.

"What inn ?" He asks looking puzzled.

"Err, I thought you guys were staying at an inn or something." I answered him.

"Nope. We're staying at our client house."

"Ahhhh... I see.. Can you tell me how to get there ? I would like to meet our client first."

|*|

Tsukiko's POV

"Soo, should I set the table now, Tsunami-san ?" I ask her.

"Yeah, sure ! I'll help you later, okay ?" She said while stirring the pot.

I immediately stand up and went to the cupboard to take bowls, spoon and chopstick enough for all of us. Balancing the bowls on my head, I hold all the other utensils each on my hands.

I walked to the table slowly, to make sure the bowls won't fall. As I was setting up the table, I think about Tsunami's reaction when I introduced myself before.
She seems quite happy since she have someone who could help her while she is cooking. As soon as I introduce myself, she pull me to the kitchen and told me everything about today's menu. She then started to talk nonstop about her family, her hobby, her childhood, and well, basically her life. Well, that is until I stop her by volunteering to set the table up.

"All done now. All that I need to do is wait for them." I whispered to myself. It feels wierd. It's like I'm a housewife waiting for her family to come home for dinner. I snorted unable to contain my amusement. 'Me having a family is like Kakashi showing his face to me. It would never happen.'

"Ohh, I'm sorry ! I was too busy cooking that I forgot to help you !" Tsunami said, looking quite  flustered that she is unable to help me.

"Nope. It's okay, Tsunami-san. After all, I do stay here for free. I need to do something to repay your kindness." I said while smiling at her.

"Don't think of it that way !" She said, the friendly smile still plastered on her face. "You're our guest ! And so do those 3 kids and their Sensei ! So, please enjoy your stay here !"

"Thank you, Tsunami-san."

"I'll beat you to it first, teme !" Naruto's voice could be heard, breaking the comfortable silence between Tsunami-san and me.

I suddenly paled. I need to think this through. Should I tell them ?

"Transformation Jutsu." I whispered to myself and transform to the Tsukiko they knew.