Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Yeay ! I draw Akio !!!
Eventhough its only a chibi...
Sorry !!!.
Btw, I kinda make my new art book today.. Err, check it out okay ? Okay ???? Alright ???!

Now... onto the chapter !!

Tsukiko POV

Finally. It's morning.. When you're alone, it gives you time to think. But, for me.. It's more like remeniscing my childhood. And obviously its not a good thing.

Mehh, I better get ready to the academy. The teams is going to be divided today. I walk to the bathroom before closing the door. Standing under my shower, I started thinking about the teams arrangement.

'Would I be with someone I know ? Shikamaru or maybe Choji ?'
Closing the shower tap, I dry myself up.

'Maybe I could even be with the same team as Sasuke ! That's creepy.' I step out of my bathroom and walk towards my closet, reaching for my favourite clothing.

'I prefer teaming up with Naruto......NARUTO ! Does he even pass the exam ?!! ' Looking at the clock, there's about 15 min before I need to be at the academy. Enough time to buy somehing. But, only if I run without stopping anywhere. With my weight on of course.

14 minutes 37 seconds. Gotta go. NOWW !!! As fast as lightning, I ran out of my house, heading towards Ichiraku's Ramen.

******************

It seems like Ichiraku's Ramen is not that far. It's only been 7 minutes running from my house to Ichiraku's and to the academy. Im awesome. *flips hair*

Whatever. Find Naruto. Now !

'There !!! But....... Why is he on the table ? Is that Sasuke in front of him ?'

Then, the most amazing things happen. Shikamaru push Naruto just a little bit and guess what ?

Naruto AND Sasuke is KISSING ! I don't realize that Naruto like Sasuke that way. No wonder he keeps watching Sasuke in the class..

I now know the reason why Sasuke keeps glaring all the time... It's because he's mad because I'm with Naruto more than him...

Oh My God... What have I done.. I just make those two couples hate each other by being near Naruto !

Maybe I should stay away from him a little ? Yeah... Sasuke would've love that.

Trying hard to ignore both of them, I walk slowly to where Naruto's supposed to sit and place the Ichiraku's beef ramen that I buy earlier and take a seat next to a boy. Observing him for a little while, I finally remember him.

Akio Miyumi. Reminds me of both Naruto and Sasuke. But in a good way. He's goofy and also is great in the academy. Heard that he's almost as good as Sasuke. But, people seems to avoid him. I wonder why.. Since Im here, why not I befriending him ?

Holding my hands out, I start to introduce myself.

"Hey, my name is Tsukiko Sora. Your name is Akio Miyumi right ? Do you mind that I sit here ? " I said, trying to be as cheerful as I can. After all, this is my second time trying to befriending someone.

I could see Akio hesitated for a bit. A look of uncertainty could be seen through his eyes. But it comes as fast as it goes. Showing a big, full, grin, he reach for my hands.

"Yeah, my name is Akio Miyumi. How did you know that ?! Im quite famous, huh ? After all, Im the coolest boy in the academy~! Sure, I don't mind you sitting here ! It's not like anyone ever sit beside me..." He frown for awhile before he continues with his charming grin, " Anyway, it's nice meeting you !"