Chapter 14

It is a little bit shorter than my other chapters, but, let us just enjoy this chappy eh ??

Recap (Because, why not ?) :

"I knew they'd do this !!" The Uzumaki suddenly shouts in frustration. "Guys, you forgot to untie me !!"

"Pfft~ They probably do it on purpose" I said, looking at him. "After all, we do have an extra member right ? They just want to get rid of you so Team 7 will be like other normal teams~" I smile creepily, putting my face in front of Naruto, while pulling my kunai out and put it on his cheek.

Naruto's face turn white. He looked at me wide eyed. "Tsu-chan..?"

"Say your last word, Naruto....."

"...............Tsu-chan ?"

Chapter 14

Tsukiko's POV

I snickered before swinging my kunai down, slashing the rope.

" Do you really think I would kill you ? " I said while looking down at him. He look at me confused but he didn't say anything.

I'm actually expecting that he would say something like, 'It's not funny, dattebayo !' or 'Best friends don't kill each other, Tsu-chan~' or even anything that's really random like, 'I love duck-ttebayo !' .

Wait.

Does that mean he doesn't.... trust me ? The way he looked at me before... It's like he's really expecting me to do it. Like he know this is going to happen to him. I look at his face and I could see that he's confused and scared.

"Enough. Go home. We have mission tomorrow." I knew that I shouldn't be mad at Naruto, but I can't help it.

I just teleported myself away, not giving him any chance to say anything.

*|*|*| *|*|*| *|*|*| *|*|*|

That night..

"Yep, ramen is the best thing ever~~!"

I end up eating 8 cups of ramen. Well, I can't sleep anyway. What is the best thing to do when you're bored ?

Eat.

Humans need to eat to survive. Well, I survive to eat....

'If you keep eating, you might become like the people of the Akimichi clan.. They're.. uhhh.. really.. fluffy ?'

"Mehh, all my training and workouts would burn all my fats right away~ And who cares ? Just look at Choji. He's kinda cute, ya know ?"

Don't judge me. It's not like I have a thing for Choji. He's just... cute in his own way.

"Well, I guess.. training time then ?" I muttered to myself.

I open the door to head outside. But, unexpectedly, it seems like I have a company.

"Tsukiko Sora. Hokage-sama request your presence immediately." An Anbu wearing a rabbit mask says before dissappearing in a swirl of leaves.

Well, there goes my training time. I sigh loudly as it is a bother to me. Really ? At night ? This is so troublesome..

I decided to walk there. I don't want to waste anymore chakra.

On second thought, I should run. That way, I could at least improve my speed a little..

I quickly run to my room and grab two weight. I wear it on my ankle putting half of my chakra in it making it heavier. I walk a little to test the weight.

"Perfect. It's like having four Naruto's holding onto my leg. Who knows how much he weight though.."

I look at the clock. '8.15 p. m.' I should go now..

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

3rd POV

The Hokage was just chillin out when Tsukiko run in. She then check her clock and muttered something.

It looks like she's not happy with the time ? She then looks at the Hokage and ask, "What do you need me for, Hokage-sama ?"

"I'm sorry for calling you here at this time when you're resting but a message have just arrive for you. And to make sure the village's..... safe, I might read it a little.." He then slowly shove the letter towards Tsukiko.

When he saw Tsukiko began to read the message, he continue, "It seems that Jiraiya wants to meet you."

Tsukiko POV

'Why does he want to meet me ?' I then decided to ask the Hokage because it seems that the letter doesn't state anything about it.

"Do you know why does Jiraiya wants to meet me ?"

"I'm afraid no one knows. He doesn't tell me anything. Don't worry, just go. I'm sure that Jiraiya won't do anything bad to you."

".....What if something happen to the village when I'm gone ? What if I decided to run away ? What if my team has a mission ?? And what if the mission is not in the village ? What if my team suddenly needed me ?" I blurted out.

I somehow have a bad feeling. It feels like something bad will happen to me if I meet Jiraiya So, I tried to give tons of reason to the Hokage. But, it seems that he just ignore all of them.

He then chuckled before saying, "Tsukiko... We have shinobis that is more than capable to protect the village and I don't think you would run away. After all, it seems that you've made some friends here. As for your team, it is very unlikely for a freshly graduated genin to have a mission outside the village"

Suddenly turning serious, he continues, "However, if by any chance they would, I will find a way to send a message to you."

He then stopped me from saying anything further by holding his palm out to me.

"Tomorrow, you will meet Jiraiya and that is final. He's at a small village outside of the Leaf Village. Head East for 2 hours and you would reach it in a day and that is only if you don't take any rest along the way."

"Yes.. Hokage-sama." I quietly sigh, and look at the Hokage. "I don't have any choice.. Do I ?"

He just chuckled before flicking his wrist towards the door.

"Go home and rest. You will need a lot of energy tomorrow. When they meet me tomorrow in the morning for their first mission,I'll tell Team 7 about your 'unability' to join them."

I just nod at him. I head towards the door, and right after I walk out, I close the door behind me.

'Hey Kit. I think it would be better if you just go home and rest. After all the Hokage has already made up his mind...'

'Yeah, yeah.. I know.. I'll train for awhile and then I'll go home, kay ?'

I run towards the training ground, thinking about the reason of Jiraiya suddenly want to meet me before Kuro suddenly speaks up.

'....I guess we won't talk anytime soon eh, Kit ?'

'.......Why ?'

'We don't want Jiraiya to know I exist.. Right ?'

'I'm sorry, Kuro.. I don't have any choice.. I just want you to be sa--'

'Safe. I know. Goodnight, Kit..'

Kuro suddenly cuts the mind connection between us. It seems like he doesn't like the idea of not talking to me..

"Sorry, Kuro...."

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Mhmm, I finally update this book eh ? I have soooooo many problems and I don't know what to do. And let just say that somehow my phone flew across the room and broke itself.. xD

Traveller (Naruto FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें