Chapter 27

Hola amigos! I've started writing a book called 'Fallen' that you'd probably like if you like this book. It's got all that supernatural shit in it that seems so appealing to me :3

Anyway, this plot confuses the crap outta me, so sorry if there's mistakes!

So sorry for not updating. Ya know that feeling when someone smashes a glass bottle over your head?? No? Anyway, that's exactly what my head feels like when I try to write :) there's my reason.

So yeah I got a C+ on an English assignment so fuck y'all, fuck the teACHERS, fUCK EveRyTHinGGG uGH

*cough* anyway. Enjoy!

>>>><<<<

I grabbed a bottle of blood and walked up the stairs towards my room, the creepy note in hand. Who the hell wrote it? If Eris or one of her revulsive minions wrote it... I'm gonna shit myself.

As soon as I reached the door to my wonderful garlic-filled bedroom, Andy came out of his. He stared at me, then nodded slightly. "Candice."

I nodded back. "Andrew."

He raised an eyebrow. "Let me see that." He jerked his head towards the note in my hand.

I frowned. "No."

"Why are you hiding it from me? Is it a phone number?"

"No!" I exclaimed. Why is he asking so many questions?

"Then let me see." He remained expressionless and folded his arms.

"Get off of your man-period and I'll consider it, asshole." I entered my room and slammed the door behind me.

"Caw!"

I whizzed my head around just in time to see Shadow fly in from the open window. He silently landed at the end of my bed, quickly falling into a grooming session. I pated his feathered back before sprawling out on my bed, popping the lid of the bottle of blood. I downed the whole thing in a matter of seconds, feeling extremely guilty that I'm drinking the blood of a creature that was once living, this blood rushing through their veins, the blood that kept it alive...

I harshly threw the bottle into a small bin by the desk. What am I doing? Am I turning into a monster?

"CANDY-DANDY! ASHLEY-PASHLEY WANTS YOU DOWN HERE!" A slurred voice yelled from downstairs.

I rushed downstairs and saw Ashley, Andy, Jake and Jinxx sitting on the two leather couches, watching football or some sport on the flat screen TV. They all had a beer in hand, except Jinxx looked like he wanted to throw his far away from him. Maybe he doesn't like alcohol? Peer pressure is a major thing these days...

I sat down next to Ashley. "Yes?"

He grinned widely. "Do that fire thing. You know, the thing where you-" he paused to hiccup, "the thing where you click your fingers together, like this." He tried to demonstrate how to click, but failed miserably.

I clicked my fingers together. "Fire." I demanded my bond. My fingers lit up in flames, although I wasn't scorched.

Ashley threw his head back and laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. "Again!"

I held up my other hand and summoned fire. I made the flames in my palm turn into a person, commanding them to do a silly dance.

Ashley burst out laughing again, and the other guys giggled a bit too. Except Andy, of course. "You're awesome at the fire-" he hiccuped, "the fire thing now! Fully sick!" He put an arm around my neck. "I wanna kiss you. Can I kiss you?" He looked at Andy, "Andy, can I kiss her? We all know you might go bananas if I do, though."