Chapter 23

HELO BOOTYFUL PEAPUL!! *menacing voice* WELCOME TO HELL...

Joking this is only Australia *gets bitten by red back spider* *eaten by king brown snake* *is chased by a mob of angry kangaroos* *can't go shopping because the shops are a billion hours away* yeah this ain't hell at all... hey at least I have 20acres... *steps into a paddock and is attacked by a heard of pissed off horses* ...never mind...

RIGHTO, QUESTION TIME U BUNCH OF FLAMIN WALLABYS!
1) What country do you live in? ~~~obviously I made it clear that I live in Hell *cough* I mean Australia~~~

2)Are you emo? ~~~I listen to emo music, but I honestly don't look like an emo... at all... If I feel like it, I'll wear emo stuff but I'll just look like a mainstream chick wearing awesome emo shit. But srsly, I love the emo look and ohmegerd emo hairstyles are the reason I wake up everyday *continues rant for next hour*~~~

3) Should I keep doing this question thing? ~~~I like it, but I've barley had any answers yet... idek if anyone reads my book but ya know...~~~

Btw, has anyone listened to 'We Don't Have To Dance' yet?! That shiz is back in Black *bu dum tss* I'm sorry that was terrible

HERES THE STORY MUDAFUKAS!! (To those who actually read it... If there are any...)

--Dream--

Where... where am I? I looked around to see that I was in a forest. Wait, not just any forest... this is where Andy and I live! I started running, hoping to find my way back home.

As soon as my feet left the ground, I halted just as fast. I heard... crying. Who could be here out in the woods at night? I mean, it's not the safest place. A vampire could come and gnaw on your head and you'd be dead before you could even register it.

I ran towards the crying until I found the source of it. I saw a girl with black hair standing in front of a tall tree. By the way she held herself, she looked scared. I looked behind her and saw something sneak up towards her.

"HEY, behind you!" I screamed to the girl.

Her head shot up to look at me. A pair of green eyes met my fiery red ones. I gasped. It's Macey!

Before she could run away, the thing that was sneaking up on her had suddenly pounced on her back, knocking her to the forest ground.

I froze. It's... it's a Hook Horror! I felt sick to the stomach as I watched the creature bite Macey's arm. She yelped from pain and surprise, but that quickly turned into full-on screaming as the Hook Horror bit down even harder.

Before I could run towards her to help, the creature suddenly jerked it's head to the side and ripped off Macey's arm. Blood started pouring out of her wound as fast as the tears steaming down my face. Why can't I run to help her?! I feel absolutely paralysed!

To my horrified dismay, the Hook Horror started to tear off her arms and legs, one by one. When she was limbless, the creature leaned down and placed it's beak on her neck. Before she could even scream, the Hook Horror clamped down and decapitated her.

I fell to my knees, feeling helpless after watching that scene unfold before my eyes. All of a sudden, I saw Macey's limbs slowly reattach themselves to her body, her veins stitching themselves up and the flesh knitting itself together. I gagged from the sight.

Macey stood up with her now-intact head and looked at me. I gasped when I saw her eyes were the same as the Hook Horror's- black, pitiless, and dangerous. She walked over to the Hook Horror and pointed to me. The creature turned it's head and locked it's eyes with mine. Macey and the Hook Horror started to run towards me. I took a step back, then another, then another, until I turned around and sprinted away from them.