Chapter 2

"Hello, Candice Night, right?" A voice from behind me spoke. His deep voice was like shards of icy needles being stabbed through my back.

I slowly turned around.
"I need to talk to you" he said once I'd turned around.

Macey stepped between us. "No," she spoke to him, "we're going to leave now, and so are you"

He smirked. I felt as if I could curl up into a ball and shrivel into absolutely nothing.
"I just want to speak to your friend, that's all. Afterwards, you can go and do whatever you please."
Macey stared at him. "No."

"Leave, human girl, leave my sight now!"
Lucky we were outside were no one could hear us.
Macey cringed away from him, but stood her ground. She's an awesome friend.

The vamp, which we were sure he was now, sighed and flicked his fingers, saying "wash away this girl".

Macey suddenly vanished.
I freaked.
"What the hell?! What did you do to Macey you blood-sucking piece of-"

"Shut up" the words were simple, but the power in them made me stop.
"Your friend is back home, she's safe." He looked at me with piercing blue eyes. "You have very unique eyes."
"What do you want?"
"Do you know what I am?"
"Yes" unfortunately I did.
"Then doesn't that answer your question?"

Yes, yes it did. He was going to turn me into a bloody sucking maniac then become my mentor.
Oh wonderful.
The vamps face lightened up.
"Candice Night, you know, that's a hell wicked name. Andy Biersack isn't really that fab. Ok, yes it is-"
"How do you know my name?"

Instead I answering me, Andy the Vamp went back to serious mode.
"Candice Night, I'm here to turn you into my fledgling, and then on, I will become your mentor and teach you the ways of the Sons And Daughters of Night."

With unbelievable speed, he turned my head and bit into my neck. My neck seared in a pain so surreal that for a minute, I thought I would wake up in my bed laughing at this bizarre dream.

That didn't happen.

Andy released me and looked straight into my eyes.
"Candice, say goodbye to your old life. You will barely remember any of it."

My eyes widened at that horrible thought.
"See you in a week." Andy said.

I fell to the ground.
I looked into his icy blue eyes, steady as a rock as he watched me die.

His eyes were the last thing I saw.

I took my final breath, then died.

The end

Joking