{ 5/6 }

"[Name]... Don't look at anyone but me."

You woke up in your own bed. 'Huh? What happened last night?' Sasuke and Naruto were both in chairs by your bed, sleeping with their arms crossed. Thank goodness it was Saturday.

You looked at them for a moment and smiled. "Oh, sweetheart, you're awake." Kakashi walked in and ruffled your hair. "What happened yesterday?" You asked.

"Well, Naruto and Sasuke brought you home and said you passed out from a chemical or smell. They refused to leave until you woke up." Kakashi gave you a closed eye smile and left the room.

You shook Naruto. "Hey, Wake up. Do you wanna eat breakfast with me?" He didn't budge. So, you shook Sasuke. "Sasuke. Sasuke?" He too, didn't budge. 'Sheesh, these two!'

"Naruto, I think there's ramen downstairs." You said. Naruto jolted up. "Woah, really? Good morning!!" Naruto yelled as he got up and went down stairs. 'Okay, now Sasuke.'

You pinched Sasuke's cheek. "Sasuke! Wake up! Wake up, wake up!"

"Hn?" Sasuke opened his eyes and glared at you. You quickly scooted away. "C-can you stay and have breakfast with me and Naruto?"

-X-

After breakfast, the three of you decided to do something. Since it was Saturday and they were already together. "Why do we get Dango?" You suggested. They both agreed. "Dad, we're heading out!"

The three of you put shoes on and opened the front door. Normally, you'd be greeted by wrapped up newspaper, but today it was a hanging Shisui. A dead, hanging Shisui. Naruto and Sasuke let out horrified gasps and let out a hear wrenching scream.

One of your closest friends, dead. "[Name]? What wrong-?" Kakashi ran to the front door but stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened.

"T-this...this wasn't suicide." You mumbled, your face filled with waterfalls of tears. The words, 'Sasuke & Naruto next' were scrapped into Shisui's legs. "Who could've-!" You wanted to scream. But no audio came out. You looked at Shisui one more time, and discovered something new.

His eyes were missing and his lips were cut off. That did it. You covered your mouth and coughed hard. 'I'm going to throw up.' You clenched your stomach and thew up.

You vision was blurry. You heard muffled yells of your name. The world was spinning, ending. 'He's dead. Shisui Uchiha is dead.'

-X-

Kakashi had called the police and had Shisui removed. You were out cold on the couch. "I don't get it. Who would do this? Why're we targets?" Naruto asked as he and Sasuke sat in chairs next to you.

"I don't know." Sasuke replied, changing the wet towel on you forehead. "Whoever did this, won't be getting to us. I'll ask my father to have Uchiha ANBU watch over us. If you don't wanna die, stay alert."

Naruto nodded in agreement with Sasuke. For some time, the duo just watched [Nane] rest, thinking of what to do about the killer.

"Hello, Sasuke." Madara said as he entered the living room.
{A/N: Sasuke and Madara are cousins.} "I came to visit [Name]. I hear Shisui died, so I came to tell her."

"Madara. How did you know Shisui died? Only the four of us knew!" Sasuke exclaimed, standing up. Naruto stood with him. Madara let out a chuckle. "That's an easy. I'm the one who caused the death of Ino Yamanaka and Shisui Uchiha."

"W-why?! What did they ever do to you? Ino was your girlfriend and Shisui was your friend.. So why?!" Naruto question as he balled up his fists in anger and fear.

"Ino was blaming things on my precious [Name], so I killed her and shoved her worthless body in Sakura's locker. And Shisui was too close to [Name]. You two are too close as well. Stay away from my [Name]-chan." Madara's tone deadly serious.

Naruto and Sasuke took this chance to attack Madara and turn him in. "Naruto! Get the left!" Sasuke shouted as the boys tried to pin Madara down. "How distasteful. Keep shouting like that And you'll wake up my princess."

Madara reached in his back pocket and pulled out a knife. "Hatake Kakashi!" Naruto yelled. No response. "Him? I've already killed him. You two are next. Goodbye."

"[NAME], WAKE UP!"

-X-

'Where...am I?' You tried to move, but couldn't. There was pain coursing though your whole body. Someone had changed your clothes, too.

"Oh, [Name]. You're awake."

Madara stepped out of the darkness with a smile. A creepy, possessive, smile. "What's going on? W-where's Naruto and Sasuke-?"

"Don't say any other mans name than mine." He said as he coldly interrupted. 'What's happened to him?'

"Madara, please, tell me what's going on!" You shouted, almost yelling.

"I killed your father, Sasuke, Naruto, Shisui, Ino, Tenten, And Hinata. They were only in the way of our relationship."

"What... Relationship.." You were angry, but in tears. "You killed my friends and family for some stupid relationship?! You're insane! Let me out of here!

"[Name]."

"You're not allowed to say my name. I...I hate you...!"

Madara froze. His eye twitched as a bigger smile played on his face.

'Why...is this happening..?'

__To Be Continued.__

Instagram- King.Kouhai & Kun.Chaaan
Tumblr- deadlox-kitty