Chapter 14:Legacy Day-The Last Chapter

Author:
Had you ever did a book and you just want to keep writing your book with full mind of ideas? Well,that happened to me and three chapters in a day is amazing because I still had ideas right now and I am sad that this is the last chapter of "Love Never Ends" but don't worry,there will be a prologue of them in the future so here's is the last chapter of "Love Never Ends" I am so sad that I can cry! Bye!-nmcglothin12

2 months later,Raven and Dexter was so happy that Cupid was gone so she will not mess up up with their relationship with each other. In the last two months in Ever After High,Raven and Dexter won Thronecoming and Prom King and Queen and Dexter had a special surprise for Raven at the end of Legacy Day. "Finally the day is here!"said Apple. "Uh...yay?"said Raven. "Come on Raven,this is exciting for all of us."said Apple. "Should you focused on packing your things instead of singing?"said Raven. "Oh my bags are already in the carriage."said Apple as she put in some earrings. "And...done! Now I need to transported my bags to college."said Raven and a moment later,her bags disappeared. "Oh my fairytale....I did it!"said Raven excited. "Say what?"said Apple. "Yep,I did it."said Raven and the ceremony bells ring. "Oh no,we better go."said Apple as she pulled Raven's hands. "But wait,what about-"pause Raven and Apple close the door and pulled Raven's hand to the ceremony.

At the ceremony,everyone was sitting down in one of the two divisions,The Royals and The Rebels. "Welcome to Legacy Day,where you get to sign your the Storybook of Legends to finish your destiny and the first person is Apple White."said Headmaster Grimm and Apple came up the stage. 5 minutes later,it was Dexter's turn. "I...I...do I really had to say my real name?"asked Dexter. "Yes."said Headmaster Grimm. "Ok...I...Dexterous Charming..."pause Dexter and everyone laughed a little. "please to....not sign it!"said Dexter and everyone gasped. "You can't do that,you a royal."said Headmaster Grimm. "I don't want to because I don't want to marry Ashlynn and I want to be with Raven,thank you."said Dexter as he start to walk down the stairs. "Dexter,what are you doing?"asked Apple. "Not signing the book."said Dexter. "But...but..."said Apple and Dexter sat down on the Rebel side. "Ok,let's try a Rebel,Raven Queen?"said Headmaster Grimm and Raven got up and walked up to the stage. "Ok,I Raven Queen...."pause Raven as she looked around and saw Apple crossing her fingers. "Plague to not to sign the book!"said Raven and she closed the book and the minors that was behind her break into little pieces. "I think....everyone should had a happily ever after even the Rebels. We can date anyone,we can be friends with anyone,and we should be able to rewrite or own destiny."said Raven and everyone cheered even the Royals cheered. "What?! This can't happen! Ok,let's do a vote,who wants to sign the Storybook of Legends?"asked Headmaster Grimm and everyone got quiet and Apple was the only one that raise her hand. "Ok,and who wants to rewrite their destiny?"asked Raven and everyone raise their hand and Headmaster Grimm was shocked until someone put his hands behind his back and he was handcuffed by a red guard. "What the,why am I going to jail?"said Headmaster Grimm. "Because you put a cruse on your brother that no one will find him and we will let your brother be the new Headmaster."said the red guard and he take him away. "Wait,how long I will be in jail?"asked Headmaster Grimm. "Since you trap him in 50 years,you will be in jail for 50 years!"said the red guard. "No!"said Headmaster Grimm and he was gone and everyone cheered and someone tapped Raven on a shoulder. "Come with me."said Dexter and Raven hold Dexter's hand and they went out of Ever after High.

In the enchanted forest,they passed the craving and the hill of their first date and the beach. "Where are we going?"asked Raven. "I had something special planned,now stay here and close your eyes."said Dexter and Raven close her eyes. "Now opened them."said Dexter and Raven saw A rose path and at the end was Dexter with a guitar on the little stage. (Start playing song)"It been said and done...every beautiful through's been already sung...And I guess right now is a another one...so the melody will on and on...with the best of 'em,you are beautiful."sung Dexter and Raven blushed and start to walk the rosy path. "Like a dream come alive,you are incredible...a centerfold miracle,lyrical...you save my life again...I want to know baby."sung Dexter. "No one compares,you stay Alonso every record I own...music to my heart, that what you are...the song that goes on and on..."sung Raven. "I,I love you like a love song baby...I,I love like a love song baby....I,I love like a long song baby..."sung Raven and Dexter at the same time as Raven got on the stage. "I love you like a love song."sung Raven and Dexter at the same time. "That was beautiful."said Raven and Dexter put the guitar on the floor and take something out of his pocket and knee down on one knee and Raven start to cry in tears of happiness. "Raven...will you marry me?"asked Dexter. "Yes!"said Raven and she jumped on him and they hug when Dexter got up. "I am so happy."said Raven. "Me too,I am so happy you say yes."said Dexter and they got on Nevermore because she was healed my Farrah and they kissed while flying on Nevermore.

To be continued...