Chapter 2:Stop Loving Me

After class,Dexter went to my brother,Daring who was surrounded by a lot of girls. "Um...Daring...can you help me with something."asked Dexter. "Um,sure little brother."said Daring and the girls left. "So,what's up?"said Daring. "There's this one girl that likes me,but I don't like her and I don't want to hurt her feelings."said Dexter. "So,who's the girl?"said Daring. "Cupid."said Dexter. "Oh,that's hard."said Daring and he left. "So,what you not going to help me!"shouted Dexter and everyone in the halls looks at me and someone touch one on the shoulder and Dexter turned around and saw Raven and Dexter started to sweat like a run a marathon. "Hi,Dexter."said Raven. "Uh..um...Hi,Raven."Dexter said nervously. "Uh,are you ok? Because you sweat like crazy."said Raven and wipe some sweat with a napkin. "No...I mean yes. And thanks."said Dexter and took the napkin from Raven. "Anyway,can we talked at the balcony at sunset?"said Raven and Dexter stared at her shocked with the thought like "This is my chance to tell Raven that I like her and go out with me." "Sure."said Dexter and Raven left. "Time to make someone heart break,which will be bad for me."said Dexter and he left to go to the cafe.

When Dexter entered the fairway cafe,Dexter saw Cupid drooling in her notebook and Dexter walked up to her. "Hi,Cupid."said Dexter she looked up and she blushed. "Hi,Dexter,ready to take care of our "fake" baby?"said Cupid. "Um...,no but I have to tell you something."said Dexter. "Ok...um...what is it?"said Cupid. "Can you please-" "Go on a date with me?"shouted Cupid. "No."I said and her face go back to normal. "I meant to say that can you please stop like me because I see you as a friend,not a girlfriend,I hope you understand."said Dexter and Dexter left the cafe. "Someday,he will be mine."said Cupid and she grow a evil grin and go back to drooling.

"Hi Dexter."said Raven as she sit by me on a bench on the balcony. "Hi Raven."said Dexter. "So..."said Raven. "So..."said Dexter as we both looked at the sunset. "Um...can you out w-w-with me?"said Dexter and Raven blushed. "Sure."Raven said and there's was a another awkward silence. "Well,I have to go,bye."said Raven and left. "Yes,I finally did it. I asked Raven out."said Dexter and he looked into the sunset.

To be continued...