Chapter 10:Sleepover!

In Apple and Raven's dorm,Raven was setting up the buffet for the sleepover in her nightgown until the door was knocked and when she opened the door,it was Dexter with a rolling projector. "What? No gift?"asked Raven. "Oh um...here you go."said Dexter and gave her a little box and when Raven opened it,it was a necklace with a purple guitar with chains of gold. "Dexter...it's beautiful."said Raven as she take it out and Dexter take it. "May I?"asked Dexter and Raven nodded and Raven turned around and Dexter put on the necklace for her. "Thank you so much."said Raven as he gave her a hug and they separated. "Let me start setting up the projector."said Dexter and he rolled the projector to the middle of the dorm and start setting up the projector for the movie. 30 minutes later,Dexter was done and it was only 6:30. "Thank you so much Dexter."said Raven. "You're welcome."said Dexter and they did a quick kiss and Dexter left.

1 hour later,the four girls had just finished the movie and they was doing spas,nails,and makeovers while listening to Fifth Destiny and Taylor Quick songs. "I just me and my girls!"they sung with their hairbrushes while jumping around on the beds and at the end of the song,they all jump down from the beds to the pillows on the ground. "That was hatsatic!"said Maddie. "What should we talked about?"asked Briar. "Let's talked about boys."said Apple. "Apple,had you heard that Cerise and Daring are dating?"said Briar. "What?! They are dating?! But Daring is my boyfriend!"shouted Apple. "Why should you be mad because we all know that he cheated on you a lot of times."said Raven."What?! With who?"shouted Apple. "Ok...um let's see...there's Lizzie,Cerise,Duchess,and Holly O' Hair."said Maddie. "What he went on a date with Duchess?!"said Apple shocked. "Apparently yes."said Maddie and Apple started to cry. "And this is why we don't talked about boys on a sleepover."said Raven. "Apple,don't worry I'm sure you will find your prince someday plus Daring is a player who loves himself."said Briar. "And cheated on you with four girls."said Maddie and Apple cry even harder and the two girls looked at her. "What? It was the truth."said Maddie. "Not helping,Maddie."said Raven. "And besides Daring is not hot."said Briar and Apple stop crying,got up and went into the bathroom and started to cry again. "I better go help her."said Briar. "Don't. I try but it didn't work."said Raven and Briar sat right back down. "So,how's dating with Hopper going?"asked Raven. "It's been amazing and I feel like it's meant to be just like you and Dexter until you guys broke up."said Briar. "Oh,me and Dexter did not broke up."said Raven. "What?!"said Briar and Maddie at the same time and Raven explain what happened between the days and the plan was. "Wow."said Briar. "Yeah,wow is right because I can't lose my best friends forever ever."said Maddie as she give Raven a hug. "Thanks you guys for understanding."said Raven and Briar noticed the necklace. "Where did you got that necklace? It's so cool."asked Briar. "Oh,Dexter gave it to me today."said Raven. "That is so romantic."said Briar. "Yeah,it is but is anyone else tried?"said Raven as she yarns. "Yeah,I'm probably go to hit the hay,goodnight up you guys."said Briar as she got into her sleepover bag and everyone got into their sleepover bags. "Goodnight everyone!"said Raven. "Goodnight."said the three girls and Raven clapped her hands and the light turned off the the four of them go to sleep.

To be continued...