Chapter 6:No Broken Hearts

"Oh no."said Raven and she used her magic to transport her and Dexter to Cupid's radio room. "Really,Cupid... you had to put a spell on him don't you."said Raven as she was liked up to Cupid. "What? But I like him."said Cupid as Dexter hold both hands of Cupid's. "I look really nice today."said Dexter as he kissed both of Cupid's hands. "Thank you,cutiepie."said Cupid. "Really?! I am so done."said Raven. "Can I kiss you?"said Dexter. "Sure."said Cupid and they leaned in until Raven separated them from kissing. "Cupid,you can't do this."said Raven. "And why not?"said Cupid. "Because,he might become distracted in class and he might get dungeon detention."said Raven. "So,I can get detention too and be together in detention."said Cupid. "Plus,how many arrows did you shot him?"said Raven. "Three,why?"said Cupid and Raven's eyes went as wide as sauces "Three?! Do you know that three arrows can affect the brain?!"said Raven and Cupid got from happy to worried. "I think I went too far."said Cupid. "You think?!"said Raven and Cupid ran to a bookshelf and pull a book and the bookshelf went up and there was a secret room inside! When Cupid,Dexter, and Raven got in,there was potions in jars with magic chemicals inside. "Cupid...what is this?"said Raven. "This is my secret "love" lab,where I made potions that can only last 24 hours,I discovered this on the first day of school."said Cupid as they walked. "Raven,can you set Dexter on the table and clipped his arms and feet?"said Cupid as she start to find the potion that dislikes the person. "Sure."said Raven and she used her magic to get Dexter off of Cupid because he was holding tight on her." "I can leave her,I love her!"said Dexter. "Well,you will get her,after you are laying on the table."said Raven and Dexter got on the table and Raven quickly clipped his arms and feet to the table. "I find it."said Cupid and she walked to Raven. "This is the disloved potion that when Dexter drinks this,he will disloved that person,which will be me."said Cupid and a tear shed from her eye and Raven looking for her and thought for a minute. "Well...let's get this over this."said Cupid and Dexter drinks it,and a few moments later,he pimples in his eyes turned from hearts to normal. "Where are I?"said Dexter as he looked around him. "It's a long story."said Raven and he saw Cupid. "Sorry,i did that to you, or you'll be dead."said Cupid. as she start to cry. "Hey,don't worry you are Cupid,and you are not supposed to have a broken heart and with you,no one will never know how to love."said Raven and hugs her. Thank you,Raven."said Cupid. "Now,since everyone made up,can anyone get me unclipped from the table."said Dexter and Raven unclipped him from the table and he got up from the table. "May I take you girls to class?"said Dexter as he put his both arms around the girls shoulders. "Sure."said Cupid and Raven at the same time and they went to class.

To be continued...