Chapter 3:Beautiful Moonlight

"I'm so into you,I can barely breathe..."sung Raven as Raven was practicing her new song "Into You". I can't do this."said Raven and got up and got dressed with Fifth Destiny's music on.(Shout out to zoeyswiftie13)  "Raven...you got this."said Raven as she put on her silver bird in her hair. "I'm here! La,la,la,la,la."said Apple as she sings. "Hi,Apple."shouted Raven as she turns off the music. "Raven? Where's are you?"said Apple. "Right here."said Raven and Apple jumped. "OMG,you looked so...cute?"said Apple. "That's a first."said Raven and the door was knocked and when I opened it,Raven saw Dexter in a suitable outfit for a date. "Hi,Dexter."I said. "Hi,Raven I got you this."said Dexter and show me a heart-shaped of chocolates. "Thank you."said Raven and throw it on my bed and they left.

Raven and Dexter walked into the enchanted forest and Raven saw a picnic with all of my favorite foods. "Dexter...I..."said Raven speechless as I looked at the picnic. "Just enjoy it."said Dexter as they sit down. 20 minutes later,they was both on a high hill,laying on the ground,looking up at the stars. "Thank you for the picnic."said Raven. "You're welcome."said Dexter and shooting star pass through the night sky. "Well,make a wish."said Dexter. "Well,I wish that I can be some who is funny,nice,helpful,and someone that will date anyone who will is a royal,rebel,royel,or nobody."said Raven and turned her body to the side to faced Dexter. "And,who is that?"said Dexter as he turned his body to face Raven. "You,you silly."said Raven and she went it and she kissed him and 5 seconds later they separated. "Now,come on,let's go back."said Raven and grab the blanket and start to walked down the hill.

In the hallway of dreams(bedrooms) Raven and Dexter was outside of Apple and Raven's bedroom. "Bye,Dexter."said Raven. "Bye."said Dexter and give Raven a quick kiss on the check and he left. When Raven and Dexter,got into their beds,they dreamed about their future together.

To be continued...

Author:
If you didn't read my first story,go to my channel and go down to my works and my first story is "Happily Ever After" and read my first story with 300+ read/readers. Bye! -Nmcglothin12 P.S. Sorry,the chapters are short. I promise that the chapters will be longer.