Chapter 12:Dexter is Kidnapped

2 days later after the Dexter was kidnapped,Raven started to worry. "Maddie,I starting to worrying about Dexter because I had not seen him since our 10th date."said Raven as they walked to their lunch table. "Don't worry,we can go to Rosabella after lunch."said Maddie as they set down. "Why Rosabella?"said Raven. "You see,tea?"said Maddie and Raven nodded and they drink some tea with their lunch. 

"Rosabella! Wait up!"said Raven as Maddie and Raven ran in the forever halls to catch up with Rosabella. "Oh,hey guys what's up?"said Rosabella as she stopped walking and turned around to face with Raven and Maddie. "Do you still had your tracker minor?"asked Maddie. "Yeah,always why?"asked Rosabella. "Because I had not see Dexter in two days and I want to know what happened to him."said Raven and Rosabella had the minor to Raven. "Just say "Find that's person's name.""said Rosabella. "Ok...um...Find Dexter."said Raven and a moment later,she saw Dexter tied up onto a chair with Cupid in front of him. "What?! Cupid kidnapped him?! That's it,Cupid pulled the last straw!" said Raven as she start to work up with purple flame around her.  "Raven, calm down,we can get her."said Raven. "But how?"asked Raven. "By signing the Storybook of Legends."said Apple as Raven turned around and saw Apple with Darling,Holly,Poppy,and Melody in their dragon suits. "Apple,I can't do it,did you remember what happened I signed the book and I almost killed you!"said Raven. "Yeah,but you still had good in your heart when you turn evil,so...what do you say? Ready to save your boyfriend?"asked Apple. "Yes, but I thought you will be mad at me for dating Dexter."said Raven. "I was but I realized that in our story you marry a good king so I forget about it."said Apple. "Cool but,why are we dressed in our dragon suits?"asked Raven. "Oh you don't know what's coming,now here."said Apple as she passed Raven and Maddie's dragon's suits to them. "Put them on and let's get Dexter back."said Apple and Darling,Holly,Poppy,and Melody follow Apple to the dragon stables. "Don't know what's coming? What does that mean?"asked Raven. "I don't know but it's sound like tea time!"said Maddie.

10 minutes later,Maddie and Raven was in their dragon suits at the dragon stables. When she came to her dragon,the dragon roared at her. "Nevermore! I miss you so much!"said Raven as Nevermore change into a baby dragon and hugged Raven.  "Come on girls! Time for battle!"said Apple and she jumped on her dragon and they fly out of the dragon stables. "Come on Nevermore,let's get my boyfriend back."said Raven and her and Nevermore fly out of the dragon stables with the other girls behind them into the sky.

In the highest tower,Cupid came to visit to check on Dexter if he is ready to tell her that her love her. "I'm back!"said Cupid and Dexter rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"asked Dexter. "You know what I want....now tell me that you loved me!"shouted Cupid. "No! I don't love you,I love Raven."said Dexter. "Raven,Raven,Raven...that's all you talk about,now tell me that you love me!"shouted Cupid. "No!"said Dexter and Cupid got stressed until she was hit by a bottle with a note inside. "Ow! That hurt!"said Cupid as she rubbed the back of her head until she saw the note that said:

Cupid,
Let go of Dexter or this will get ugly. -Raven

Cupid looked out into the window and saw Raven with her dragon and disappeared from the tower to floating in the air. "Let go of Dexter,now!"shouted Raven. "And why should I? Had you ever feel that you had a crush on someone but they liked someone else?"asked Cupid. "No but I know that Dexter is my boyfriend and he do no love you."said Raven. "That's it!"said Cupid and she turn red but madder than ever with red flames around her with arrows around her with at the tip was death from a deadly frog and she shot a arrow up into the sky and a moment later,100 Cupid's was right behind her with deadly arrows ready to fight. "Now I know what Apple means...Apple,pass me the book,now!"said Raven and Apple toss the book and a pen. "I really hope I still had some good left when I am done."said Raven and she quickly signed the Storybook of Legends and a moment later,Raven was floating from her dragon and she gained her dark powers back while purple flame around her. "Ready..."said Raven."Set..."said Cupid. "Go!"said Raven and Cupid at the same time and Raven,Cupid,the girls,and the Cupid guards start to fly to each other to start fighting each other. 

To be continued...