Chapter 7:The End?

Author:
I am so happy that everyone is enjoying the story so far,especially CJLouAgor which is I am giving the new chapter 3-4 days early because of CJLouAgor because this chapter is for you because you love Raven and Dexter stories so much,on with the story! -nmcglothin12 (P.S. This is not the end of the story,it's just the title of the chapter)

Raven and Dexter and ever been happily than ever because without Cupid ruining their relationship,they can be together forever and Raven and Dexter was on their way back to school because they just ended their fifth date. "Dexter,today's date was amazing,because you take me my favorite group,Fifth Destiny."said Raven.(Shoutout to zoeyswiftie13) "You're welcome,did you remember out flying dragon date or our festival date?"said Dexter. "Oh course,but you do everything for me for these dates,maybe I should plan our next date."said Dexter. "Are you sure? Because I can do it for you."said Dexter. "No,it's my turn to plan ok?"said Raven. "Ok."said Dexter as he hold the door for Raven at school. "Thank you."said Raven and when Dexter and Raven got in,a large crowd was surrounded my someone. "I always feel that when someone is crowded by someone,there's always something happened."said Raven. "Yeah,like with Briar's ex-boyfriend was here and Hopper got jealous."said Dexter.(Read "Happily Ever After") When Raven and Dexter got to the front of the crowd,they saw Dexter's parents,King and Queen Charming. "Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?"asked Dexter. "Well,son we had some great news."said Queen Charming. "You can start your destiny!"said King Charming. "My destiny? I don't need to start right row,I had my future queen here."said Dexter as he hold Raven's hands. "That's not your future queen!"said Queen Charming and she separated Raven and Dexter from each other. "That's your future queen."said Queen Charming as she pointed at Ashlynn and everyone gasped. "What?! Ashlynn is my future queen?"said Dexter and then he fainted.

5 minutes later,when he opened his eyes,the first saw Raven and Raven got him up from the ground. "Are you ok?"said Raven. "Yeah,I'm ok."said Dexter and he saw Ashlynn crying into Hunter's arms. "You can't do this mom."said Dexter. "Oh you will baby,or..."pause Queen Charming and she grabbed Raven by her hair and had a knife by her jaw. "She's dead by dawn!"said Queen Charming as she finish her sentence and everyone gasped. "What in the Grimm is going on here?"said Headmaster Grimm and King Charming whispered the plan in his ear. "Dexter...Ashlynn...you must follow your destiny,but if you don't...Raven and Hunter will be dead by dawn!"said Headmaster Grimm. "If you really loved them...then date to save their lives."said King Charming and Queen Charming dropped Raven and they left to go back to their castle.

"Raven...I'm-" "Forget it."said Raven and she got off the ground and start to walked away. "What do you mean "forget it"?"said Dexter. "I mean you should go and date Ashlynn."said Raven. "But,I we are boyfriend and girlfriend,I can just cheat on you."said Dexter. "Well you can,because...I breaking up with you."said Raven. "What?! You can't just break up with me!"said Dexter. "And why not?"said Raven. "Because I can't lose you!"shouted Dexter as he hold on to Raven's left hand. "I can't...I can't lose you."said Dexter and he grabbed Raven and gave her a hug while Raven cry out her tears. "Can you at least think about it?" said Dexter as he gave her a picture and he ran to class while Raven looked down at the picture with her and Dexter on the third date and a tear came down and dropped on the picture making a zip-zap line between them.

To be continued...