Chapter 5:I'm Greedy For Love

Cupid was getting ready for her show until her father came out of nowhere. "So,what's the plan?"said Cupid's father and Cupid tell the plan of how Dexter is going to fall in love with Cupid. "Ok,on it."said Cupid's father and disappeared. "Welcome back to my love show to help you to find your soulmate"said Cupid and everyone was watching it on their minorphones and the minortv. Cupid push a heart button to talk to the first person. "Hello,you are live on Cupid's Soulmate Show,where you can find your soulmate,how can I help you?" said Cupid.

In the newspaper room,Dexter was getting the camera for Blonde's show until Cupid's father was right behind him and he had a big bag and he put Dexter into the bag! "Hey! Who are you? Get me out of here!"yelled Dexter and he and Cupid's father disappeared. When Cupid's father came back to the radio station,Cupid was ending g her show. "Thank for watching Cupid's Soulmate Show and hope to see you tomorrow."said Cupid and her show went out. "Is this the guy?"said Cupid's father as he get Dexter out of the bag. "Yep."said Cupid as she walked up to Dexter. "Cupid?! I knew that you liked me but I didn't know that you was crazy about me."said Dexter. "Really? Because I get everything I want because of my father."said Cupid and high-five her father. "You can't get everything you want by force,you have to earn it."said Dexter got up from the floor to stand up. "I do and I thing you should know about about me:I'm greedy for love."said Cupid as she used her magic to get Dexter close to her. "And you will fall for me."whispers Cupid in Dexter's ear. "Ew,no,bye."said Dexter as he start walking to the door. "Oh no you don't."said Cupid as she throw a arrow to the back. "Time for him to fall in love for me."said Cupid and when Raven opened the door,Dexter immediately fall in love. "I...I like you,Raven as he ran as a fast as Cerise and 5 seconds later,he gave her some purple flowers. "Thank you,Dexter."said Raven and Dexter hold Raven's hand and walked her to class. "What?! He should be falling for me right now."said Cupid. "You probably shot a arrow that lay eyes on the first person they see and fall in love with them."said Cupid's father. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"yelled Cupid as she starts flying with arrows with humans hearts poisoned on the tip of the arrows while getting red. "Sweetie,calm down."said Cupid's father and Cupid calm down and stop flying. "Don't worry,you will figure it out."said Cupid's father and disappeared. "Yeah,I'm figure it out,somehow."said Cupid and fall into a deep sleep.

(Cupid's Sweet Dream)

"So,where are we going?"said Cupid as Dexter and Cupid walked through the enchanted forest. "This."said Dexter and Cupid saw a picnic with a beautiful river flowing softly. "Wow. This is amazing."said Cupid. "And you are too."said Dexter and kiss her.

Cupid wake up from her dream and saw she was sleeping on the floor. "Uh...that's it!"said Cupid and grab the right arrow that falls in love with the girl who shot it. "I'm so greedy for love."said Cupid and shot the arrow. When Raven and Dexter was walking,Dexter got shot and got spinning and fell down hard. "Dexter,are you ok?"said Raven as she got down to see Dexter. "I'm...falling for Cupid."said Dexter. "Say what?"said Raven. "I'm in love with Cupid."said Dexter and say it louder and louder. "Oh no."said Raven.

To be continued...