Chapter 9:The Plan

The school bell ring and everyone was rushing out of classrooms for lunch and Raven,Ashlynn,Hunter,and Dexter came out of their classroom together. "Time for the plan."said Raven and Raven and Dexter ran right while Hunter and Ashlynn ran left.

In the castleria,Raven and Dexter was sitting together alone while everyone was eating lunch. "I really don't want to do this."whispered Dexter into Raven's ear. "I know but we had to do it so Cupid will not mess with our relationship."whispered Raven and she got up with her tray and Dexter got up. "Are you ready?"said Raven. "Yeah."said Dexter and Raven drop her tray and it made a loud sound and everyone turn to see what was going on. "I can't believe that you kissed Ashlynn." yelled Raven. "It's not my fault! She kissed me!"yelled Dexter. "Get this on camera!"said Blonde to Hopper and he got it on. "I just can't right now."yelled Raven. "Well...maybe we should break up!"yelled Dexter and everyone gasped. "Fine!"said Raven. "Fine!"yelled Dexter and they walked separate ways. "Well,that's the end of the relationship of Raven and Dexter."said Blonde and Hopper whispered something in Blonde's ear. "Oh and I also heard that Ashlynn and Hunter broke up too,so I called this "Break Up Day" said Blonde. "Really Blonde,you did you called it,Break Up Day?"said Raven. "Why yes."said Blonde and she end her show.

In Cupid's radio room,Cupid just saw Blonde's show. "Finally,they broke up."said Cupid and her minorphone ring and when she saw the ID,it was he father and she picked up the phone. "Hi,daddy...yeah they broke up...yes I still going to make him fall in love with him...don't worry dad,I won't get expelled,bye."said Cupid and hang up the phone.

In the Apple and Raven's dorm, the two couples was met in the dorm. "Did anyone hear something about Cupid?"said Raven. "I did."said Hunter. "So that means that our plan is working,right?"said Ashlynn. "Yep,and we will get her tonight."said Dexter and Apple came in. "Get who?"asked Apple as she walked in. "Get...our friends for...a...sleepover."said Raven. "A sleepover? *fangirl* I go invite them."said Apple and she go out the door. "Finally,she's gone."said Raven. "Hey,Rae?"said Apple as she peeps through the door and everyone jumped. "What date,place and time is it?"asked Apple. "It's tomorrow,our dorm,and 7."said Raven. "Thanks."said Apple and close the door. "Oh great,now I had to buy the snacks."said Raven. "Anyway,the fake date is in the cafe so everyone be there and you guys don't need to be dress up."said Hunter. "Good."said Ashlynn and Dexter at the same time. "I hope this works."said Ashlynn. "And if she do it again, I tell Headmaster Grimm."said Raven. "Don't worry,the rope will hold her."said Dexter and Ashlynn,Hunter,and Dexter walked out of the dorm. "It's better."said Raven.

Outside the cafe,Ashlynn,Dexter,Hunter,and Raven met there. "Here,these are some ear microphones to hear each other."said Raven and they put on one of their ears. "If you want to talked with a another person, just say "Talk to (the person's name)"said Raven and everyone understand. "Ok,let's do this."said Dexter and all four entered the cafe. "Time to catch Cupid,everyone places."said Raven and everyone got into place. "Talk to Dexter....Dexter,pretend you are talking to her or Cupid will not show up."said Raven as she was hiding behind a plant. "Ok,but what should we talked about?"asked Dexter. "Well, get to know each other."said Raven. "So...what kind of music do you like?"asked Dexter. "I like..."pause Ashlynn and Cupid appeared. "Talk to Raven...Raven,Cupid is about to shoot,tell Hunter!"whispered Ashlynn. "Ok,talk to Hunter...tied Cupid,right now!"said Raven. "On it."said Hunter and he sneaked behind Cupid. "Time to make him mine."said Cupid and she was tried up. "What the..."said Cupid and Hunter grabbed her by the end of the rope and bring him and her down from the tree. "Get me out of here!"said Cupid as she struggled to get out. "Oh no you not."said Raven and using her magic,she turned the rope into gold. "What the hex,Raven?"said Cupid as she struggles. "Cupid,so are so crazy that I can't believe you."said Raven. "But Dexter is supposed to be with me!"shouted Cupid. "Really? Because you can force love and he will never fall in love with you."said Raven as she leaned into her face. "Someday,he will be mine!"shouted Cupid. "Cupid,we know what you did with Dexter's parents and Headmaster Grimm."said Ashlynn. "You heard about that?"said Cupid. "Yes,and if you tried to force Dexter to love you again...we will tell Headmaster Grimm."said Raven. "What?! If you tell him,I be expelled!"said Cupid. "And that's why you will not do it again because when you go close to Dexter,you will be shocked."said Raven. "Ok."said Cupid and the rope disappeared and the five leave the cafe. "Outside the cafe, Cupid,Hunter,Ashlynn,and Dexter start to walked to Ever After High while Raven walked the other. "Raven,where are you going?"asked Ashlynn. "Since I said there was a sleepover in Apple's and I dorm tomorrow,I had to buy food so I see you later."said Raven. "Ok,bye."said Ashlynn and she ran up after the three.

In Blonde and Cupid's dorm,Blonde was asleep while Cupid was still tried up until her father appeared and untied her from the rope. "Are you sure you still want to get this guy?"asked Cupid's father. "Yes,if I don't...I will kill his girlfriend."said Cupid. "Um...ok...um,goodnight."said Cupid's father and he disappeared. "Goodnight."said Cupid and she went to sleep in her bed.

To be continued...