The Next Morning

I wake up the next morning in Tristans arms and I check my phone and see the time and it's only half past nine.
Later on me and Tris are getting on a plane to go Greece where we are having our honeymoon.

I am still really tired and i have a bad migraine but I'll be fine when it's time to get on the plane.
I get up out of bed, grab my phone and go through to the main part of the rooms. I sit down on the chair next to a window which shows an amazing view and go on Twitter.

None of the fans know we got married yesterday but as I check my notifications, I see lots of questions asking when the wedding is.
I decide to put them out of their misery and I take a picture of my ring and the caption is:

I have seen all your tweets asking about the wedding,
Well just to let you all know me and Tris got married yesterday!
We had a ceremony at 2 o clock then we went to the hotel where we are staying in
And where the evening party was at. Turns out my husband had arranged
for lost and found cast members and even the YouTube boyband to come
to the evening party! It was the best day of our lives 💕love all you fans for supporting us💖

After that I scraped my hair into a ponytail and put on a pb (pointlessblog) jumper and some leggings with my white converse and headed downstairs to get our breakfast and bring it up for Tris. The room service phones were broken (damn it!!) But the staff did bring it up for me when I was heading upstairs again.

When Tristan awoke he stumbled through to the living room and saw the breakfast perfectly spread across the table.
The food on the table was pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, French toast, a selection of fruit and some orange juices.

When we ate all our breakfast we started packing to head home and shower and grab our other fully packed suitcases to head off to the airport to catch our plane!

We said goodbye to Kassie, Brad, Anna, Jamie, Baby Georgia, Marcus, Joe, Megan, Jim, Alfie, Caspar, Keara, Shane, Alex, Jeni, Levi, Sarah, Alyssa and Trevor and headed home.

When we got home, I carefully put my wedding dress in my office in a little cupboard and jumped in the shower.
After a nice hot shower, I got changed into a light blue maxi dress and plaited my hair. I didn't bother with makeup because we have got the planes with the beds! (AMAZING!). At exactly 6 o clock, our taxi picked us up and took us to the airport.

Greece here we come!

Honeymoon time!
I'm not actually gonna write any chapters about their honeymoon
But I'm gonna kill it to 2 weeks later!
New chapters coming soon!
Shannon xxx💕