Furniture Shopping

I wake up the next morning with Tris's arms around me.

I get dressed into a black skater skirt and a plain white top with white flats. I grab my phone and go downstairs. I call Kassie and tell her about last night.

'Omfg! Really'
'Yes really' I say

We end the call and I go sit in the living room and text Anna. She said she was happy for us and she sent a picture of her 12 week baby scan. It was Sooo cute and it made me want a baby. I shouldn't really be thinking about that seeing as we only slept together last night. It's too early for that yet, we are not ready.

I hear Tris waking up and running downstairs, worried that I have disappeared.

'Hey' I say
'Thank goodness for that' he says hugging me
'What do you mean?' I ask
'I thought after last night that you didn't want to be with me no more so you left'
'Why would I leave you? I love you and nothing can change that' I say reassuringly
'Love you too babe' he says
'Since we don't have that much furniture how about we go furniture shopping' I say
'Yeah sounds great il go get dressed' he says running up the stairs.

So we went shopping and nought a lot of stuff. But the only bad thing about this was that fans saw us and were asking for photos and autographs. I wonder how Tris does this all the time it must be hard.

We bought:

4 rugs (Orange, Purple, Turquoise and Black)
Cutlery
Bowls
Plates
Cups
A red toaster
A red kettle
White desk (My office)
Black desk (Our bedroom)
An oak desk (For Tris's office)
Double bed (Tris's is breaking as we speak)
A black and white spotty bed cover
A double mattress
There is a lot more but it would take ages to explain.

We got home and I felt shattered. I have never been so tired in my life so I laid on the sofa and was watching TV until I fell asleep.
I heard Tris creep in and lays a blanket over me then lifts my head and sits down. I snuggled up to him and eventually we both fell into a deep sleep.